Just copped one of these machines,what should i fill it wit? (pics)

i bought it because it was cheap. 120 dollars,and all of that was proffit from another deal i did wit dude so it was kinda free in a sense.

idk where im gonna put it yet. i can put it at my boys barbershop,or at a friends breakroom at her job.

but if im gonna fill it wit all the hood items (blunts,lighters) lol i might put it at my boys house cuz his house has heavy traffic.

and the idea to have it broken on purpose and just take peoples money is genius
laugh.gif

i bought it because it was cheap. 120 dollars,and all of that was proffit from another deal i did wit dude so it was kinda free in a sense.

idk where im gonna put it yet. i can put it at my boys barbershop,or at a friends breakroom at her job.

but if im gonna fill it wit all the hood items (blunts,lighters) lol i might put it at my boys house cuz his house has heavy traffic.

and the idea to have it broken on purpose and just take peoples money is genius
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Like someone already stated, you absolutely cannot put blunts in a machine like this. It IS illegal.

Theres a reason you dont see these joints anymore.....

ac093939caf61e31646199801af514d2.jpg

man i bought a pack of marlboro lights out a machine like this 3 weeks ago...

Like someone already stated, you absolutely cannot put blunts in a machine like this. It IS illegal.

oh you're actually gona sell the goods? i thought you were just gona have it for display in your room or something...

looks like w/e u should sell is already in there.

oh you're actually gona sell the goods? i thought you were just gona have it for display in your room or something...

looks like w/e u should sell is already in there.

Originally Posted by djaward

Tylenol, advil, band aids, little boxes of cereal, gum, chips, kleenex... Small stuff that people use/need all the time.

Originally Posted by djaward

Tylenol, advil, band aids, little boxes of cereal, gum, chips, kleenex... Small stuff that people use/need all the time.

will the tobacco products even "catch"  in that machine when it selected dont want product clogging machine up.

but keep it snacks for now

gum and chips. whomsoever place you put it at offer them a cut up front

will the tobacco products even "catch"  in that machine when it selected dont want product clogging machine up.

but keep it snacks for now

gum and chips. whomsoever place you put it at offer them a cut up front

be warned that machine doesn't recognize metal, meaning it cannot tell if a quarter is inserted or a piece of card board in the shape of a quarter.

so someone can just put in cardboard and get free stuff, I know this because I my brother has the exact machine he had to remove it from a workplace due to people doing that.

a barber shop would be good if the barber can keep a eye on it, a break room type area is sketchy IMO.
you should test yours out with the cardboard cutouts before putting it anywhere.

be warned that machine doesn't recognize metal, meaning it cannot tell if a quarter is inserted or a piece of card board in the shape of a quarter.

so someone can just put in cardboard and get free stuff, I know this because I my brother has the exact machine he had to remove it from a workplace due to people doing that.

a barber shop would be good if the barber can keep a eye on it, a break room type area is sketchy IMO.
you should test yours out with the cardboard cutouts before putting it anywhere.

Originally Posted by JuJu

Was it at a club or strip club? I want to say some places can have them if you have to be 18+ or 21+ to get in.

Originally Posted by JuJu

Was it at a club or strip club? I want to say some places can have them if you have to be 18+ or 21+ to get in.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

ive never heard of the cardboard cutouts
laugh.gif

i wonder if a cardboard cutout with a penny or nickle will work?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Zach13g

ive never heard of the cardboard cutouts
laugh.gif

i wonder if a cardboard cutout with a penny or nickle will work?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom