just a quick FIRST NIGHT W/ A CHICK question...

do yall fellas go for the smash on the first night or take it easy and come strong the next night?

i mean... it varies from girl to girl... and both attempts can backfire....

i just would like to know what's the general consensus... me?... i chill the first night... go fed the second night....

and... ummm... ladies... what you prefer... what's easier to get you in the sack?... first night attempts... or second night attempts....

and if you gonna kick me that "i wanna get to know him" nonsense... aint tryin to hear it... lol....

Kiss as soon as possible. Make physical contact a soon as possible too.

Once you get that out the way, if she wants to touch you or kiss you it's ok cause thats out of the way.

I still can't calibrate when a girl wants to smash. Usually it depends on the girl how forward she is. Try to be as sexual as possible without actuallybeing sexual (too up front, aggressive)

if that don't work chloroform is your friend

pics?

First nights always get me. Second night I think he's a punk with no ambition. A real man goes for what he wants when he wants.
laugh.gif

The ones that I know are easy I'm going to smash "taking it easy and come strong the next night" is out of the question.

If she's a good girl I'm going to take serious I wait, because if you really like her and do it quick, it makes everything complicated.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

First nights always get me. Second night I think he's a punk with no ambition. A real man goes for what he wants when he wants.
laugh.gif
devil.gif

I dont wanna %%*$ a girl that gives me the chance the first night...enjoy your aids

edit- seriously though?

It all depends on what type of girl she is.

If she's JO = first night. If she has any type of respect for herself = a week or 2

Listen you have to warm her up and see if she's ready for it, you just can't ask her.

My move is if she's a frisky girl you play fight with her by just slamming her on the bed...not too rough though...and then you get on top of her and warmher up.

If she likes to cuddle do that with her back facing you in a sideways position and whisper +#+ into her ear while kissing her neck while your hand is touchingher stomach.

If she doesn't like those.....then call her a prude and turn over to the other side of the bed not facing her and she'll come around....hopefully....ornot...

but most importantly remember....

YNEGS...

laugh.gif

lol.. why do some dudes over analyze these things?.. once you in.. then you IN! you just know these things BRO.

laugh.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Once you get that out the way, if she wants to touch you or kiss you it's ok cause thats out of the way.

I still can't calibrate when a girl wants to smash. Usually it depends on the girl how forward she is. Try to be as sexual as possible without actually being sexual (too up front, aggressive)

pics?
roll.gif

but it aint no certain chick... i'm just wonderin... i seen a thread about a dude struggle to get this girlie in the sack, and was just wondering what yallwound do w/ out all the other factors... just plain and simple, how do you approach gettin ya jimmy wet... hahahaha...

agressive, overly aggressive, or passive...

laugh.gif

pictures or im going to assume you're a guy into guys. . .
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Listen you have to warm her up and see if she's ready for it, you just can't ask her.

My move is if she's a frisky girl you play fight with her by just slamming her on the bed...not too rough though...and then you get on top of her and warm her up.

If she likes to cuddle do that with her back facing you in a sideways position and whisper +#+ into her ear while kissing her neck while your hand is touching her stomach.

If she doesn't like those.....then call her a prude and turn over to the other side of the bed not facing her and she'll come around....hopefully....or not...

but most importantly remember....

YNEGS...

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
DTF
pimp.gif

most definately smash on first night....heres what you do, tell her to get comfortable she might start slipping into some shorts then next thing you know whileyall watching a flick start kissing on her neck and next thing you know it your in those draws. its a gurantee if a chick comes to your place than she wantsthe D.

I usually go for it the first day. Theres been times where I have gotten it the first day, and times when Ive had to wait a couple days.

I usually try and get it the 2nd time I see her. The 1st meeting I'm just feeling her up and see what she's about, and if its something sexual thenI'm going in on the 2nd day.

laugh.gif
Well, that was refreshing.
eek.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

I still can't calibrate when a girl wants to smash. Usually it depends on the girl how forward she is. Try to be as sexual as possible without actually being sexual (too up front, aggressive)

pics?

This man knows whats up

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

laugh.gif
Well, that was refreshing.
eek.gif
devil.gif
don't listen to her..she makes up 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the female population

Originally Posted by HyphySole

I usually go for it the first day. Theres been times where I have gotten it the first day, and times when Ive had to wait a couple days/weeks.
this

the shortest amount of time i had to wait was a couple hours, the longest was 2 months.

i remember i passed my boy a jumper that took me a week to smash and told him beat that. he smashed in a day
indifferent.gif
he still clown me on that though
laugh.gif
but ismashed this one chick that every dude in her hs was trying to get at in 2 weeks. hell a couple friends even bet 300 i wouldnt smash in a month. i had to gether undies to prove i smashed, but [tommy from martin] i got them drawwwws dawwwg[/tommy from martin] and all the homies gave me the
eek.gif
face. talking aboutso and so been trying for the last 2 years and ol girl straight embarrassed a dude in front of everybody when he was trying to run game. i gave them the
grin.gif
face and diddy bopped to my car
laugh.gif

and... ummm... ladies... what you prefer... what's easier to get you in the sack?... first night attempts... or second night attempts....

and if you gonna kick me that "i wanna get to know him" nonsense... aint tryin to hear it... lol....
69e25444c075d5030d4bdf117b16a91e7c595e9.gif

Personally, I don't get down like that. (Wrong answer, I know.
tongue.gif
) But there are tons ofgirls that do... those that do, you don't even have to wonder what it takes because they make it known that they want what you want. At least the ones Iknow. Some of my girls are...very worldly.
laugh.gif
Some say things like what mytmouse said, and there's nothingwrong with that... just find the chicks on the same wavelength as you.

I don't know why some dudes like to waste their time on chicks that they have to put effort into when they don't want anything more than some sex.Seems like it'd take less effort to find the right 'target' than it would be to gamble on someone where you're not sure what to do next to getto where you're going.

Back
Top Bottom