Jus recieved info about XI/XII PACKAGE.

Jus recieved info about XI/XII package. A close friend of mine revealed that the folks at JB are very close to releasing the Retro XI/XII with the nike symbolinside of the shoe (sole). Now he cant confirm what colorways will be released, he thinks it will be white/columbia (XI) and obsedien blue/french blue. (XII)Now the plans at JB have a reputation of changing, so to guarantee this will be confirmed is out of my hands. i know this info has been recently released, butcan BabyJ, or PO actually confirm this??

damn i was set on some space jams.....i got space jams now but not matter how DS u keep em 7 years will yellow nearly anything
smh.gif

I can accept Jams and Concords.
I got a feeling is Concords, even though I prefer it should be Jams.
Columbia? I MIGHT NOT COP.

Btw, Jumpman or Nike Air insole does not really matter. JB already destroy all new release shoes.

JB, plz don't +%!# this up. all you gotta do is not try hard, and keep it simple. XI's and XII's: any combo of black, white and/or red, with theexception of space jams for the XI's (please do SJ's and taxi's!!!).

and btw, obsidian/frenchie 12's sound hideous. "DON'T DO IT, RECONSIDER, READ SOME LITERATURE!!!"

if this is true
smh.gif
obsidians are the ugliest of all the XII's
sick.gif
My columbia retros are still in great condition so i don't really need those. give usspacejams and playoffs or white/reds
mad.gif

ehh obsidians?! i think thats the one brings down the pack, if it was the white/reds, taxis or playoffs id be great.
im alright with columbias

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

lets get the blk/rds
I wish. Only Jordans I would buy were the black playoff versions since, as a Bulls fan, I wanted what Jordan wore while winning titles and hittingmemorable shots. But I understand that as shoes, many people will like what looks "fashionable" to them and go with the colors and styles they likethe best.

french blues would be perfect. just the pack i need, the two colors i'm missing in each

Back
Top Bottom