Jus recieved info about XI/XII PACKAGE.

So they are going to put nike air on the inside? Whoopty Dooo now can't wait till it fades off after the first wear.
grin.gif

You all have LOST YOUR MINDS hating on the Columbia XIs.

LOST.

Your.

MINDS!!

How can you hate on this?:
http://
side11-03.gif

This is my favorite colorway of my favorite model, and y'all are hurting my damn feelings with all this hate.
laugh.gif

Yes, I know about yellowing. Trust me. I've had 4 pairs of Columbia XIs, and this is one shoe I simply must have in nice looking condition at all times.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

columbia11FTW

Columbia's are the wackest XI's. I had a DS pair that I got rid of like two years ago.

Considering blue is my favorite color, good news for me, thanks.

what happened to black/red/white theme though?

wouldnt it make sense that it was the BRED XIs and wht/red XIIs? i mean it seams the packages contain one Bulls home colorway and one away colorway...and sincethey never retroed the white/red XIIs this combination makes the most sense...my two sense

This is my favorite colorway of my favorite model, and y'all are hurting my damn feelings with all this hate.
laugh.gif

exactly. I would much rather get a color thats not red black and white like all the others, and would certainly rather not get what may be the most fakedjordan out there

why do they have to put 2 not-so-great colorways into my #1 pack?!
Probably because they know the "hype" of a pack will make people buy these no matter what...

they could always release good colors of theses two shoes separate and sell out instantly...

this is false. white and red 12's and space jams are dropping its been confirmed about 4 times from diffrent people including me.
the thing i want/dont want to happen is JB retro my black and red IV's with nike air on the back when i spent 240 on a krispy this summer.
it would be cool but it sucks because ive spent so mutch time trying to find these OG nikes like penny 2's and then they RETRO but its all good because youcant go wrong with a new pair of a classic.

Columbia XIs are
pimp.gif

first ever XI i got to wear

blk/reds would be cool... 2 weeks b4 my x-mas(7th grade) my parents broke the news they wouldnt buy me jordans
devil.gif
so they made a mistake and left their CC home... i ordered a pair on eastbay while they weregone.... Christmas eve came, and i shocked everyone... LOL i was like I told you santa was real LMAO the CC bill wasnt funny to my dad... :tongue: I had to paydouble

never had space jams... would be XTra special to hand these to us

I asked around and everyone said that they haven't heard anything about the columbia XI's been in the pack.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

You all have LOST YOUR MINDS hating on the Columbia XIs.

LOST.

Your.

MINDS!!

How can you hate on this?:
http://
side11-03.gif

laugh.gif

Yes, I know about yellowing. Trust me. I've had 4 pairs of Columbia XIs, and this is one shoe I simply must have in nice looking condition at all times.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

columbia11FTW
thats what im sayen that would be dope....

Back
Top Bottom