June Wrestling Thread 2021 | AEW | Sasha Banks is JOTM

Favorite Show This Year?

• Total voters

Will be interesting to see if it is sold, does someone like Triple H get control of the shows.
This is how it works in the corporate world but I don't know if WWE is a different animal.
Cut a couple big deals, lay off employees then sell to maximize value. This is true.

I don't think Vince is willing to die and leave this in the hands of his kids. That MF trying to rake a few billion before he croaks.

And you know it's something only the TOP, TOP people maybe just Vince knows if they were letting the writers write these characters back into main story lines.

He wishes people cared that much about hin.

Ruby has the potential to be much greater than WWE booked her to be. (Don't tell me that cream rises bull**** either)

All other than Braun, I could see in AEW

But AEW gotta start cutting folks first. Lots of dead weight there.
Aew probably has most of their talent on short term contracts. That's probably how they're managing to scoop up so many wrestlers since none of them are long term investments. Try them out for 6 months to a year.

My AEW Release list would be

Janella, Luther, Cutler, Solow, Alan Angels, Angelico, Jack Evans, Chuck Taylor, Kip Sabian, Luther, Marko Stunt, Emi Sakura, Blue Pants and Mel.
Those jobbers are all on the AEW online only B-show no?
That's one thing they are doing right, is keeping the jobbers and inexperienced wrestlers on another show

Don't think I'd miss anyone on that roster aside from Styles.
Nah, old AJ can go too

AFEE1E70-3873-4655-BED5-36B030A83163.gif

samoa joe and braun strowman should be the only guys who aew sign

does tony kahn have enough in the bank to buy the wwe?

Back
Top Bottom