June Wrestling Thread 2021 | AEW | Sasha Banks is JOTM

Favorite Show This Year?

• Total voters
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: What is Vince and Nick Kahn doing GOOD LAWD. Hopefully some touring gets back by the end of this year and these people have a job. But this is...wow! :wow: I went to go check Twitter to see if the Danny Ainge news were true. They just brought back Aliester two weeks ago.

Damn, today is a wild day

Coach K retiring
Danny Ainge stepped down and Brad Stevens may take over
AMC
WWE Releases

Seeeesh

EDIT - even Discord is down! LOL

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: What is Vince and Nick Kahn doing GOOD LAWD. Hopefully some touring gets back by the end of this year and these people have a job. But this is...wow! :wow: I went to go check Twitter to see if the Danny Ainge news were true. They just brought back Aliester two weeks ago.
Aleister would be a weird choice for head coach. The players would be huddled around and he’d have his storybook open telling everyone about darkness and they’d be like wtf are you talking about?

Unfortunately, I think Ruby may have kinda suffered from Dolph syndrome. She was a "solid hand," and could pretty much have a good match with anyone. On top of that, I'm sure Vince didn't care for her looks, and there ya go. She would definitely be a big boost to the AEW women's division though.

Not sure what AEW is gonna do here. Unfortunately, dudes that really should be cut (Cutler, Nakazawa, etc) are best friends with the bosses, but outside of the Being The Elite stuff, nobody wants to see them in a ring.
Not gonna tolerate this Nakazawa slander :smh:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif

Aleister would be a weird choice for head coach. The players would be huddled around and he’d have his storybook open telling everyone about darkness and they’d be like wtf are you talking about?

The visual of Aleister hitting a ref with Black Mass after a bad call is hilarious :lol:

I'd get what he's saying, "You want us to play D. Hot it."

Sounds like End wasn’t actually saying anything bad about the WWE, just stating exactly what went on. Not like one of those promos former WWE dudes do when they jump to other companies.

:rofl: So Dana and Mandy are still employed when there gimmick has been go out there flex and show as much @$& as possible?

The women’s tag division on Raw/SD is hilariously trash. I say whatever the plans is put their big solo stars on one show and create or bring up some teams and put them on the other. Preferably Raw has the tag women and SD have the solo women stars.

Raw: Nattie/Tamina, Mandy/Dana, Nia/Shayna, BayleyMella

SD: Rhea, Bianca, Charlotte, Asuka, Nikki, Naomi, Eva>D:smh:Sasha, Mia

I’m shocked Keith and Mia wasn’t apart of this release.

Ruby Riott’s lols def played a role. She’s hott to me, but shorty got a wagon and a honker (nose on her).

we know powers that be like plastic Barbie dolls

I like what Thomas Beginning had to say about wrestling "journalists".

"In the last 5 years I have proven myself to be one of the most influential strikers of my generation"

"There is apparently a group of people who think he's a part of the illuminati and that he sacrifices kids."

danger style danger style

1622662104669.png

the transcript of this fireside chat is already more entertaining than his whole wwe/nxt career

I see a lot of people saying Tommy End should be in The Dark Order but that doesn't make any sense since they're no longer the spooky cult guys they started as

They're basically a comedy act now

Definitely doesn’t fit now that you mention it.

Back
Top Bottom