June Wrestling Thread 2021 | AEW | Sasha Banks is JOTM

Favorite Show This Year?

• Total voters
Cody is trying to be the John Cena of AEW

He’s a better heel IMO
He wishes people cared that much about hin.
Yikes at these releases if true. 4 were tv regulars or making comebacks

Ruby has the potential to be much greater than WWE booked her to be. (Don't tell me that cream rises bull**** either)

All other than Braun, I could see in AEW

But AEW gotta start cutting folks first. Lots of dead weight there.

Ruby has the potential to be much greater than WWE booked her to be. (Don't tell me that cream rises bull**** either)

they did just released awesome khan and some other woman

Ruby was definitely booked way under what she should’ve been. She could easily be a big baby face with her look. And correct about AEW having a lot of dead weight. I understand Dark and Elevation, but you can’t sign EVERYBODY

4DF3C9F2-A15D-4A13-9361-33683A0D603C.jpeg

My AEW Release list would be

Janella, Luther, Cutler, Solow, Alan Angels, Angelico, Jack Evans, Chuck Taylor, Kip Sabian, Luther, Marko Stunt, Emi Sakura, Blue Pants and Mel.

good. Big E won’t have to be in a program that would’ve made no sense.

sheesh. What a day. I guess Alana joins Miro in AEW.

Alister to dark order
Lana with miro
Braun so Cody can defeat him

wwe should of jobbed allister ... he came back to beat up big e

I know Lana is legit her homegirl and they have a lot of fun together, but Lana was also an anchor for her.

Buddy Murphy needs a complete rebrand before popping backup anywhere. Dude grew to be a pretty fantastic wrestler when given a chance, but he has a stupid name and was saddled in a never ending feud with Rey’s daughter that they finally decided to end and then pretended like it never happened. He still has that stench on him.

If Braun really likes wrestling, he should team up with Big Caz XL and form the MAGA Powers. Caz XL and Strong Broman has a nice ring to it.

I'm surprised Braun got future endeavored. Did he fall out of favor that much?

Side question: What's next for Samoa Joe? Back to TNA?

Ruby was definitely booked way under what she should’ve been. She could easily be a big baby face with her look. And correct about AEW having a lot of dead weight. I understand Dark and Elevation, but you can’t sign EVERYBODY

Unfortunately, I think Ruby may have kinda suffered from Dolph syndrome. She was a "solid hand," and could pretty much have a good match with anyone. On top of that, I'm sure Vince didn't care for her looks, and there ya go. She would definitely be a big boost to the AEW women's division though.

Not sure what AEW is gonna do here. Unfortunately, dudes that really should be cut (Cutler, Nakazawa, etc) are best friends with the bosses, but outside of the Being The Elite stuff, nobody wants to see them in a ring.

My AEW Release list would be

Janella, Luther, Cutler, Solow, Alan Angels, Angelico, Jack Evans, Chuck Taylor, Kip Sabian, Luther, Marko Stunt, Emi Sakura, Blue Pants and Mel.

I don't think Leva (Blue Pants) is going anywhere for awhile. Apparently she does all kinds of stuff backstage. Every now and then, somebody makes mention of it, but it sounds like she's a company workhorse.

Surprised at the Braun getting the axe.

He won the Universal Title but it was all downhill for him after teaming with Nicholas.

Gotta make room for Eva Marie's arrival. (Serious BTW)

Not enough screentime and star power to go around.

Im not happy about Ruby getting cut though.

Not happy at all.

Back
Top Bottom