Favorite Show This Year?

• Total voters
Andrade El Idolo :pimp:

Inner Circle still a faction :rolleyes

Britt Baker DMD looks good with the new belt

Red Velvet gotta chill on those suicide dives :smh: :lol:

Case Case

Finally saw the Korea episode of DSotR.

The 83 weeks episode is way better and goes into more detail about what happened there.

Catching up on my NXTs.

These Cameron Grimes/Million Dollar Man vignettes are highly sports entertaining.

Just finished the Grizzly Smith episode. Good lord is that guy an all-time POS.
Disturbing **** man :smh:

Imagine what other things he did that they left out.

I think we can take what they said about Sam Houston's DUIs and apply it to Grizzly as well. If this is the stuff we KNOW ABOUT, how much other stuff you think actually happened that never came to light?

:lol: Roman run has been ok. More so for me it’s just believable. When he makes the Hollywood tim it should just be big boss bad dudes who want to set fire to an animal shelter so he can run drugs through it :lol: But they NEED fans in the place compare to NXT and AEW the thunder dome getting really stale.

I think we can take what they said about Sam Houston's DUIs and apply it to Grizzly as well. If this is the stuff we KNOW ABOUT, how much other stuff you think actually happened that never came to light?

There has to be someone out there that knows slot more that can do an interview or something about it.

Wouldn't trust Jake telling it.

I might actually go, I usually go to Vegas every Aug for EVO but since there’s no event this year I can consider this as an replacement.

Damn was hoping IT was gonna be the same time as Summer League. Would’ve been amazing.

whoscoming.gif

I don’t wanna see reigns/lesnar headline mania again, in any carnation - maybe a survivor series ME

Back
Top Bottom