June Wrestling Thread 2021 | AEW | Sasha Banks is JOTM

Favorite Show This Year?

• Total voters
The vests and attire are nice but good lord Inner Circle need to split. Sammy and Pride & Powerful need to have spotlight for themselves and Swagger/Jericho need to be doing backstage producing or something

Last edited:
Worst thing about him being gone is that we never got to find out what those "alternative methods" were :smh:
We've been trying to ask him what they were for years, but i think we finally found out when he deleted his entire account. Truly an alternative method!

AEW felt flat.
SD:
Usos/Roman thing good just the end being cut off in the middle :lol: I was waiting for a double super kick.
Nak/BOOGZ/Pat effing awesome!
Bayley/Bianca I’m interested in the match don’t care for promo really.
Liv/Mella just keep it going on SD for a month please.
Profits need the heel turn. But I like Gable being on the show constantly and how he and Otis are doing.

Is there only 4 matches on the card for the cell PPV?

For sure, but this is my biggest gripe with A&W.

They have the damn playbook. They know what people think sucks and they still go ahead and do IT anyways.

We were told from the beginning that it would be an alternative to WWE but it's just WWE southeast.

I need to get caught up on the docs and whatnot. Fell behind. What is the beef with Last and The Maker of Fine Footwear?

Andre is my guy. I will watch if they let him have actual wrestling matches. Can’t see how he moves the needle with the general public though. Would need to be a big time WWE name to do that. Someone comparable to Ambrose I guess.
Seems like it all started when Shoemaker was featured in an Andre The Giant documentary and Brian claimed that he made stuff up about him in it. And has a problem with him being used now in stuff being labeled as an author and historian because he wrote a book a while back.

I agree. I was actually just thinking the other day how stale Roman’s run has started getting. Everything always ends with some sort of Uso interference.

Do you think some people have overstated the quality of Roman's current character simply because of how corny he was for so long?

I'll be eagerly awaiting your response

Do you think some people have overstated the quality of Roman's current character simply because of how corny he was for so long?

I'll be eagerly awaiting your response
That’s a good question person who may or may not be Julez. While any heel character change is going to look better than when he was a face, it was very good at first. As shown at Wrestlemania, his current character may not be as over as we thought. He got milder reactions compared to a lot of people. We’ll see what happens at Summerslam because his rumored opponent is
John Cena

Also I wonder why Raw and Smackdown haven’t followed what NXT has been doing for a while now and have the virtual fans and a limited amount of in person fans

Also I wonder why Raw and Smackdown haven’t followed what NXT has been doing for a while now and have the virtual fans and a limited amount of in person fans
Have thought this as well. The CWC looks MUCH better than the Thunderdome, IMO.

And now the turn on Roman begins :lol:

You hear about it in wrestling all the time how [insert storyline, gimmick] are too short, then you have one were they are taking there time with it and yet even that's not enough.

oy vey :smh:

Just finished the Grizzly Smith episode. Good lord is that guy an all-time POS.

That’s a good question person who may or may not be Julez. While any heel character change is going to look better than when he was a face, it was very good at first. As shown at Wrestlemania, his current character may not be as over as we thought. He got milder reactions compared to a lot of people. We’ll see what happens at Summerslam because his rumored opponent is
John Cena

Roman gonna wash Dominic Toretto's brother at Summer Fest to get revenge for that eviscerating promo from years ago?

AEW felt flat.
SD:
Usos/Roman thing good just the end being cut off in the middle :lol: I was waiting for a double super kick.
Nak/BOOGZ/Pat effing awesome!
Bayley/Bianca I’m interested in the match don’t care for promo really.
Liv/Mella just keep it going on SD for a month please.
Profits need the heel turn. But I like Gable being on the show constantly and how he and Otis are doing.

Is there only 4 matches on the card for the cell PPV?
Don’t worry, they will :lol:

Back
Top Bottom