Originally Posted by 1torock2tostock

indifferent.gif
Whats the point if their only in the memebers store

indifferent.gif
you read wrong, homie....

Orange/White....yep
Orange/Gray.......yep
Orange/Canvas...yep

I keep sayin I will stop buying sneakers/clothes for a bit and next thing you know you guys got me shopping on the regular. Just yesterday I went to go out toeat with my girl at some new spot around here and there was this little hole in the wall sneaker store next door. I made eye contact she knew what was about togo down, 4 sneakers later it was off to dinner...sigh And the Saga continues..

just got my 1st pair of white/volts yesterday...cant wait till i can get my other pairs of the other colors as well

TO ANY1 IN THE BAY THE SHIEKS IN THE CITY IS GETTING THE ALL SOLID AF 1 HIGHS(RED ONES) I BELIEVE THIS SATURDAY

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

just got my 1st pair of white/volts yesterday...cant wait till i can get my other pairs of the other colors as well

I did just the same yesterday
pimp.gif

Trying to find a deal on getting several pairs of all colors.

Someone please hook us up with real pics of the Volts. I'm interested in scoopin' a pair, but I gotta be convinced. Gotty?

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Someone please hook us up with real pics of the Volts. I'm interested in scoopin' a pair, but I gotta be convinced. Gotty?
not mine, but you get the idea:
020972.jpg

the sole is a lil more vibrant than the soles on the mids that just came out with a similar colored sole

020925.jpg

i hate forces but basic things like this make me think nike has a future. i am really real feeling the white and purples the wack thing is my spot has theneons in but nothing else.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

I ordered mine online because it was actually cheaper (even with shipping) than retail plus tax.
But just search eBay. You'll get pics.

I ain't even trippin b/c I know they'll be flame
pimp.gif

Stores here are already let'em out. I seen a cat in the orange today. Leather looks okay & best but dude had his joints laced supertight so thatwasn't helpin the cause
laugh.gif
I'll cop either way b/c I want thecolor for my summer wardrobe
laugh.gif
Call me pretentious but I want everycolor of the rainbow, word to ROYGBIV.

Back
Top Bottom