June '08 AF1 Releases (Pics included)

comes out on the as same day as the olympic 6, but i'll have to see the 6 in order for me to cop instead of the neons. might cop the white/blue too. i needto work.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by johngotty

Dear God

Please make sure I have ample cash laying around to cop 2-4 prs of those purples. I've been fiending for them ever since I missed the similar joints a few years ago. I will make up for my transgressions & missing my previous blessing.

Amen

Gotty[emoji]8482[/emoji]

i beg thee o lord that thou may bless my humble self with the adequate funds to purchase these heavenly purple beauties - and the orange one too
tongue.gif
i promise to cut back on pr0n and eat all my vegetables. AMEN!!

Im fairly certain I'll be stocking up on the neons, orange, and purples......Im gonna need roughly $900 by June 14th

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Im fairly certain I'll be stocking up on the neons, orange, and purples......Im gonna need roughly $900 by June 14th

roll.gif
That's how I'm feeling.

way way way to many hot shoes releasing this year. this is getting crazy, im spending way more then i should be and then threads like these pop up and make mewant more then i already do.. all 4 of those white based af's would work for me.

Dear God

Please make sure I have ample cash laying around to cop 2-4 prs of those purples. I've been fiending for them ever since I missed the similar joints a few years ago. I will make up for my transgressions & missing my previous blessing.

Amen

Gotty[emoji]8482[/emoji]

pimp.gif
i was
devil.gif
when i couldn't find my size in the last purples with the stars on thetoebox

but i wont miss these....def need multiples of the orange, the volts and the purples- how the hell do they all drop the same day tho
nerd.gif

Man, when are they going to release another white/ gum sole low? I've been waiting for those for like 4 years. Those white/orange (volts) look like theclosest thing to them.

What up Gotty!

Originally Posted by poblack

Man, when are they going to release another white/ gum sole low? I've been waiting for those for like 4 years. Those white/orange (volts) look like the closest thing to them.

What up Gotty!

thats what I was thinking...Im a sucker for white/orange or white/gum shoes, so these look like theyre right in the middle which is perfect for me

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by poblack

Man, when are they going to release another white/ gum sole low? I've been waiting for those for like 4 years. Those white/orange (volts) look like the closest thing to them.

What up Gotty!

thats what I was thinking...Im a sucker for white/orange or white/gum shoes, so these look like theyre right in the middle which is perfect for me

theres a better pic somewhere- this one makes em look more "GUM" but its a bright orange
nerd.gif

edit found it:

and heres the orange canvas joints...

looks like Nike is gonna be making up for the last couple of years and have me buying multiples again....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They've got the colors that I've been wanting, but the leather & silhouette is still bunz. Like those white ones up top with the redswoosh. I checked 'em out today & I'd feel bad paying my money for em if everything wasn't the way it should be.

And still no highs...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Dear God

Amen

Gotty[emoji]8482[/emoji]

pimp.gif
i was
devil.gif
when i couldn't find my size in the last purples with the stars on the toebox
I got two pairs of blue & a pair of the green...but I hesitated on the purple then...and they were gone.

I'll take bright orange...but I want gum. If they drop a white/gum, I'm going for broke for size 13's
laugh.gif

Two pairs of purples though.

Back
Top Bottom