Jump-offs/side chick for Valentines Day????

Ok heres my deal. I have a main girl but I have 4 chicks that I've messed with that in the past few months that I actually bbm/text alot. Anyways I live in the city with all the side chicks half the year but I wont go back there for a least another few months.

2 of them know they are the side chick for sure, the other 2 I've told them but it doesnt seem like it registered because say weird stuff like we are becoming boyfriend and girlfriend.

So my question is since we hit up each other alot on bbm/text should I hit them up with Happy Valentines day text since I wont see them for awhile or just pretend the day never happened?

I've had jumpoffs/side chicks before and left for awhile and didnt talk to them but we never had a real way to communicate as easily as bbm/text

you have a girl, they others are side chicks for a reason. you are handling the situation all wrong to even consider it. keep them in their place, keep them at their roles.
you dedicate time and money to the main chick, that is why she is your main. you care for her, so you show her affection.

dont show a side chick any sort of effection, even if its a hapyp valentines day text.

you will give some the wrong impressions...

^^^Yeah I thought that, I was just getting off track because all of them hit me up on the day like yesterday( most of the time its intervals) and I was like hmm am I missing something. I know some chicks get hungry around Valentines Day/

So what if they hit me up on Valentines Day?

Originally Posted by da boy boyy

dudes like u got the game Fd up.

off topic, but mugsy bogues was that dude tho!

Yep I probably do...thats why I was asking da question to see if somebody else was seeing something I was missing. U never stop learning this stuff man, it changes and there are different approaches.

Originally Posted by Mugsy Bogues

^^^Yeah I thought that, I was just getting off track because all of them hit me up on the day like yesterday( most of the time its intervals) and I was like hmm am I missing something. I know some chicks get hungry around Valentines Day/

So what if they hit me up on Valentines Day?
true true.
if they hit you up, just don't respond
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
did you really just consider sending a Happy Valentines Day text to JUMPOFFS?
smh.gif
where dey do dat at?

Originally Posted by Mugsy Bogues

Originally Posted by da boy boyy

dudes like u got the game Fd up.

off topic, but mugsy bogues was that dude tho!

Yep I probably do...thats why I was asking da question to see if somebody else was seeing something I was missing. U never stop learning this stuff man, it changes and there are different approaches.

Lesson 1. let em know from the get go that u aint tryna have no relationship, only relation. like other dude said, put em in they place.
Lesson 2. DON'T CATCH FEELINGS!

Y'all make it sound mad corny
laugh.gif
  I wasnt gonna say " Happy V-day baby"
laugh.gif
  It was more because I aint seein these chick for months and I wanted to stay in their heads. Because 2 of dem aint techinally "jumpoffs" they more like side chicks, like their professional girls that not your run of the mill $%@ ....I think
laugh.gif

But this is good, I like hearing perspectives

laugh.gif
I'm not all into the "V Day" concept,but that day (at least to me) is for people who have something real.Sides don't get that same kind of treatment for the mere fact that they're SIDES.If they become all caught up in the spirit of "V Day" and hit you up,just ignore it.

Here's the best advice I can give you...Grow up..Once you do that, you wont make posts asking stupid questions because you'll know the answer..

Either or (i don't see any problem with it). If she know her role then i don't see what the problem is? If you let her catch feelings over something so small like that then that's your fault. Then again you can't control her feelings, but your job is to make sure she contains em and stays in her place.

So how are you able to juggle 5 chicks, but NOT know what to do in this situation????

2 +2 = 5

(somethin' ain't adding up)

Keep the side chicks happy.

I say send them a harmless happy valentines day text... but leave it at that. If they respond, just ignore it.

in your case if they're just jumpoffs, there for 1 thing only, forget it.

if they're actual friends that you care about as friends, the text is cool.

that's how I treat it. All friends get texts, the others get air to breathe(or maybe just a happy v-day text and then ignore anything other than thanks, you too)

I'm just gonna leave it at this...we're not gonna focus on me here

Back
Top Bottom