Jump-offs/side chick for Valentines Day????

Yeah I know with some of y'all sayin do the hard role...Ive done dat before where u just ignore them til you wanna mess with them again and you sometimes in end up losing them.

And with the how do you juggle it? it doesnt seem that hard anymore with bbm/text. I can sit right by one chick and text another one. As long as you dont have them calling you on the phone.

OP, I figure your girlfriend probably lives in a different city than these other girls. Thats the only way I can you being able to have 5 chicks with one of them being serious.

I say just say whats up to them and keep it cool. Whats the worse that could happen?

You are not being honest with some of the girls if they think they are your girlfriends but then again you are cheating on your gf so I guess honesty isn't your thing.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

You are not being honest with some of the girls if they think they are your girlfriends but then again you are cheating on your gf so I guess honesty isn't your thing.

Pretty much

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Keep the side chicks happy.

I say send them a harmless happy valentines day text... but leave it at that. If they respond, just ignore it.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Here's the best advice I can give you...Grow up..Once you do that, you wont make posts asking stupid questions because you'll know the answer..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom