Judgment day: May 21, 2011??? vol. not talkin about terminator.

I've been seeing these billboards on the highway for a couple of months now and it wasn't until earlier today that i got some insight on it.. apparently it says in the bible that judgement day will be on may 21, 2011 and there's a whole explanation on how this came to be. 
its a pretty long read but if you're interested: http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/may21/ theres an mp3 track of the whole article if you dont feel like reading and its about 20 minutes long. maybe im just really gullible but i listened to the whole thing and was a bit intrigued by the whole case in point.

what are your thoughts on this NTers?

I've been seeing these billboards on the highway for a couple of months now and it wasn't until earlier today that i got some insight on it.. apparently it says in the bible that judgement day will be on may 21, 2011 and there's a whole explanation on how this came to be. 
its a pretty long read but if you're interested: http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/may21/ theres an mp3 track of the whole article if you dont feel like reading and its about 20 minutes long. maybe im just really gullible but i listened to the whole thing and was a bit intrigued by the whole case in point.

what are your thoughts on this NTers?

So I Graduate From College On May 20th...Then The World Ends The 21st
grin.gif

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

grin.gif

apparently its judgement day on the 21st of may and 5 months later the worlds gonna end on october 21st 
eyes.gif

grin.gif

apparently its judgement day on the 21st of may and 5 months later the worlds gonna end on october 21st 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by thenkotb

grin.gif

eyes.gif

oct 21st? 

grin.gif

eyes.gif

oct 21st? 

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

grin.gif

eyes.gif

oct 21st? 
it explains it in the link. and the 2012 thing is a whole different topic. 

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

grin.gif

eyes.gif

oct 21st? 
it explains it in the link. and the 2012 thing is a whole different topic. 

so the rapture and judgement day all happen on the same day? how does that work now?

isnt it supposed to go.....

rapture then end of the world then judgement day?

so the rapture and judgement day all happen on the same day? how does that work now?

isnt it supposed to go.....

rapture then end of the world then judgement day?

Back
Top Bottom