Joseph Budden & Marshall Mathers....

I wanna see what he was talkin bout with L-O
laugh.gif

For the last couple months I've had this feelin that the only thing that can save Joe right about now is his music...

...that article just siced him too - seems like his back is against the wall and he spittin' that fire again; honestly, I wanna hear his verse more thananyone else cuz I kinda feel like his career depends on it.

This is old news but what cypher was Budden in? Last I recall it was suppose to be Black, Em, Mos, and Rakim but Ra aint make it and they left it as 3 MCs

The title infers something completely different.

Seems like the BET awards were in ATL

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

people need to shut the %$%% up if they dont know theyre history. It seems like kids of this "generation" have less knoledge of past music than the previous (mine). Theres so many people that think jay started with kingdom come and that 50 is g a og... God peoqple piss me off
4f026b8456732873578d7f5521a816fe9a4f696d.gif

I'm just trying to figure out what you're so upset about.

Originally Posted by BishopDS

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Mos Def, Black Thought, and Eminem.

pimp.gif

what you mean, they boring rappers. eminem isnt a lyricist, he just got a good flow.

hmm.. yeah i think em is a lyricist. not a punchline dude, but if you say Pac was a lyricist then em defiantly is

80sbaby, just look below your post to answer your question. And im on a phone so spelling mistakes happen.

Id say EM is a lyricist not in the same sense as Jay or someone like that but the way he puts his flow together with good subject matter Id classify Em as alyricist

Looking foward to seeing Jay/Jeezy, KiD N Play (yes, I'm an 80's baby), and the cyphers.....especially the last one.

And anybody who says that Mos, Thought, and Em are NOT lyricists need to do some serious re-evaluating as to what they consider real Hip-Hop to be.

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

Looking foward to seeing Jay/Jeezy, KiD N Play (yes, I'm an 80's baby), and the cyphers.....especially the last one.
That's why we have the internet. Especially NT. We'll have the cyphers, performances, etc. vids without having to actually watch the wholething including all of the lame presentations, irking attitudes, and the overall joke that BET awards has become.

not that this is gonna help Joe sell more
records or get him more fans, but at least
they'll see he's more than just Pump It Up.
The recognition is well desserved.

Back
Top Bottom