Jordan XVII Low Lightning - May 30, 2024

Not a lot of ppl are going to pay a crazy reseller fee, in a few weeks it'll come down in price, closer to retail plus tax

I never thought 17s would sell out like this, I thought old heads like myself would only be interested...smh just wait until the mids and some 16s come out lol

If the 16s come out, all I ask for are the black/reds, cherrywoods, and that elusive white/black sample. That model was the first pair of non-retro Jordans that I ever scooped up.

For those who have in hand, how do they run? I'm hearing TTS but also that you can half size down. Thanks...
I only wore the OG's, but i can tell you they were TTS w/ a slight snugness to them. I would never recommend going 1/2 size down on them. But that's based on the OG's. Cant speek on the fit on this release.

I only wore the OG's, but i can tell you they were TTS w/ a slight snugness to them. I would never recommend going 1/2 size down on them. But that's based on the OG's. Cant speek on the fit on this release.
Appreciate it :wink:. My friend who's a true sz11 tried the 10.5 on in store and said they fit good so I wasn't sure. I'm a true 8.5, but the 8 is cheaper on the aftermarket so that would definitely work in my favor if it were true. I also like my kicks snug so idk

Love the 17s for nostalgia. Paying $300 after tax for Coppers made me feel a way. Def not paying ~350 for lows.

I grabbed Coppers worn once twice for $100. Hopefully these are the same. But I see these like the Jordan 18 in ‘18. They may never dip.

Love the 17s for nostalgia. Paying $300 after tax for Coppers made me feel a way. Def not paying ~350 for lows.

I grabbed Coppers worn once twice for $100. Hopefully these are the same. But I see these like the Jordan 18 in ‘18. They may never dip.

I grabbed DS coppers on stock for some wild low price. These 17 lowe seem like a much better retro, but nonetheless

The price will be right around 350 or lower for these by the time all the other colorways come out imo

I will be patient, there ain’t ever a rush to cop shoes I probably won’t wear right away anyway.

I’m cool staring at pictures of that booty suitcase for now :lol:

I still have the suitcaee from my wizards pair

It’s crushed and full of only god knows what tho😂
IMG_2355.jpeg

knew i had these lying around somewhere
IMG_2516.jpeg

also if you were around at the time these were slept on. i don’t even know if anyone even mentioning these now

IMG_2519.jpeg

and here’s a bonus if you like yellow. had to check the tag and see the year. 2001. what a time

IMG_2517.jpeg

if you got yourself the 2024 lightning’s you got a shoe that’s dear to many from the time. good times too. had to walk into training camp day of. great memories.

and you know we had the box too
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom