Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

nah, this thread sucks because the shoes being talked about suck.

Unless they are doing an OG type CW they are worthless. I dont see any CW they can make up being memorable or HOT

Why not just do the damn Columbias then spring this other BS next year. You released 4 of the 5 CW's why not please the collectors and release the 5th and final shoe? Jeeze man

JB is officially stupid, theres a bunch of words id place all over the place but i dont want to get banned.

release the Columbias

/Thread

^Shots Fired

Anyway, I was scrolling through jb forums when I realized it's the year of the snake. That's what made the whole snakeskin XI debate. Felt slow as hell

Damn I really wanted that snakeskin. I wont drop near $400 to have a shoe that I hate in order to get one that I like.

But the snakeskin one you cropped will have a black upper right?

Black white yellows are GS sizes only?

I guess Ill settle for the all blue XIs.

I forgot to quote the guy who said too much competition with itself. No its not. One is extremely limited and expensive since you need to buy the Laneys to get em, the other is GS sizes. Most people will only be able to get one
Damn jordan trying to stick me with all these 11s lol... thats 750+ cali tax= 817.50 roughly... Ima have to watch my holiday
spending so I make sure I don't go over by the time these come out

One of them is GS sizes only

Last edited:
lmao...this is going to be funny. I put my money on columbia 11s but i'll let yall call it. the only rumored shoe that has my attention is the laney 5...

First we get info
eek.gif
........................THEN IT GET TAKEN AWAY(discredited)!!!!
frown.gif

This is like the child's game "telephone"...

There are bits and pieces here that are correct...but, by the time you get to the end...all of this information is just a mess of nonsense...

Holiday 2013 is still being put together...DO NOT take any of this information as "confirmed"...

JM
I can confirm this 100% However highly let down by the way things look like there headed....

XIs starting to feel like a gimmick shoe sort of the way NIKE made Foamposites hit the streets like a lady of the night 
mad.gif

maybe MJ is ramping up sales next year so he can pay a luxury tax for the bobcats to get them a competative team >D

still laughing about when is broke up his only playoff team... "we trying to win a chip not make the playoffs" :lol:

I'm not excited about any of the rumored color ways. I may try to cop the laneys though. I'd love it if JB used the gold DMP jumpman on em with a blue bottom. Close enough to school colors right?

Last edited:
Word. They need to just go ahead and release the columbias but I'm probably gonna end up gettin these 11s too.

once the XI goes into Colorways never released before, we will officially be at the end of an era.
Sadly, I think we're already there.  I don't ever remember Jordan's coming out so frequently within a years time-span.  All of these gimicky colorways and modifications of original colorways is very sad to see.

once the XI goes into Colorways never released before, we will officially be at the end of an era.

Sadly, I think we're already there.  I don't ever remember Jordan's coming out so frequently within a years time-span.  All of these gimicky colorways and modifications of original colorways is very sad to see.

honestly, they could just keep it simple and make a killing.

Black/Red
Space Jam
Cool Grey
Concord
Columbia

Repeat - People will want to pairs to replace beaters and new sneakerheads will claim they missed out (ie the 09 Jams people keep saying they missed out on even tho the resale was about $250-$300 for almost a year)

All Retro+ colorways come out during the year (ie anniversary XIs).

Not hard to do

Back
Top Bottom