Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

Ok take the info for what its worth, my source has came through plenty of times before.... After I seen this I had to call him up.... Jb is marketing the year of the snake with these and they are also debating on a QS XVII crock (but with black snake skin where the crock was which I stated like 6 months ago and everyone trashed me)

QAM stands for quarter ankle mens - they do this when a shoe or a version of the shoe has released in the low cut version...

Gamma is a technique used to make something color shift, Gamma Blue is the shifting color of the snakeskin lows..

View media item 204956

^^^^^^Gamma Blue^^^^^^

View media item 204959

^^^^^^^^^^^ Gamma Blue color shift ^^^^^^^^^^

So this will be an all black normal cut XI with snakeskin..  Sort of like space jams, with snakeskin.. They wont have a blue sole, from my understanding they dont have any white at all besides the jumpman, the 23 on the back and the words on the tongue tag, I was told they are the mid cut lows with black wherever the white is... The yellow is only on the bottom of the shoe and the small Jordan symbol on the tongue between the laces..

I never said QAM had anything to do with the color... Kingofny04, I can't say anything bad about you homie, but my source is in the group of designers for JB, he also helps with marketing, he was shown a sample and even given pieces of the snakeskin to start his part of the job, to match colors, they have done this for every single release for the past 7 years he has been there...

I would cop 4 of these and trade 3 of them for spacejams, concords, and cool greys :smokin. Sorry I'm late in this game, wouldn't resell tho. Only trade

Air Jordan 11 Retro “Year of the Snake” – Holiday 2013 Release is what they speculating.

it could be a rumor or photoshop. Time will tell

I just think the holiday xi release is too big for JB to do the snakes. Maybe as a QS but idek if theyd sell out in bred quantities

LOL
That shoe came from this thread. Haha
Some of you guys don't bother reading the thread before you post...
mean.gif
I didn't get this pic from this thread. Sneakerwatch.com and others talking about this shoe and if you have twitter you would know so haha to my * if you don't know where i got the pic from.

Last edited:
^ What they are saying is that THAT Photoshop mock-up came from this thread... A NikeTalker created the piece. ALL of the blogs jumped on it late last night/early this morning, talking about they "confirmed" thru their "sources" that this is what an upcoming XI will look like... Which is why i trust only a FEW blog editors in the business today. Most of them are clowns

EDIT: hahaha ST is back... Watch the blogs go crazy talking about this "Pack" that is due Summer '13 :smokin :smh:

Thats crazy, people who were here know you hooked it up... That's just crazy, cause its all over Twitter...

It's really not that crazy. It happens all the time. Blogs have always piggybacked off of NT and it's users to get their info. Nike has taken designs from this very site too.

So don't be surprised if you see actual productions of some of these in the future sthebest. :lol:

Last edited:
^ What they are saying is that THAT Photoshop mock-up came from this thread... A NikeTalker created the piece. ALL of the blogs jumped on it late last night/early this morning, talking about they "confirmed" thru their "sources" that this is what an upcoming XI will look like... Which is why i trust only a FEW blog editors in the business today. Most of them are clowns
EDIT: hahaha ST is back... Watch the blogs go crazy talking about this "Pack" that is due Summer '13 :smokin :smh:

Maybe someone else (higher up) can confirm what my JB source said about these....

Maybe someone else (higher up) can confirm what my JB source said about these....

Naa, man i trust what you came with yesterday... I trust that your man is a designer, all that. I don't doubt you at all.
What i dislike is how blogs take ish and run with it, like they caught some exclusive inside info, when really all they have is a speculation of how a certain mock-up might come together.

Naa, man i trust what you came with yesterday... I trust that your man is a designer, all that. I don't doubt you at all.
What i dislike is how blogs take ish and run with it, like they caught some exclusive inside info, when really all they have is a speculation of how a certain mock-up might come together.

No, I wasnt saying it like that... I was just saying im sure one of these sneaker site must know some people with some info other than my source.. so since they are watching NT they should get on here and confirm the info..

No, I wasnt saying it like that... I was just saying im sure one of these sneaker site must know some people with some info other than my source.. so since they are watching NT they should get on here and confirm the info..

In that case, I hope they confirm something other than a rebirth of the XI snakes, b/c that shh ruined my dinner last night haha :smh:

I would cop 4 of these and trade 3 of them for spacejams, concords, and cool greys :smokin. Sorry I'm late in this game, wouldn't resell tho. Only trade

You got alot of learning my friend. Just because you got a pair of gamma XI's doesn't mean you can straight trade for OG colorways (Maybe for cool greys).

Back
Top Bottom