Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

Legit. May be closer to a space jam/blackout with navy/gamma patent but positive that there is no snakeskin.
lost all interest now
Unless this is better than I am imagining it to be, you guys can have it
At that point, just give me the damn space jams

Last edited:
lost all interest now
Unless this is better than I am imagining it to be, you guys can have it
At that point, just give me the damn space jams

I'm with you, I've been waiting for snakeskin XIs to come back since I first saw pictures of them. And it's the year of the snake! Come on JB don't break my heart here.

i think these will sell well if JB makes them extremely limited.
y wish for extremely limited?

So, where did dude's info with snakeskin patent leather come from?

He assumed the gamma was snakeskin because of what was on the lows. Im positive there is none.

he actually explained he thought it was snakeskin becuase of the Qam designation: "QAM stands for quarter ankle mens - they do this when a shoe or a version of the shoe has released in the low cut version..."

One comment then I'm gone till November...

I don't miss Jordan releases. I'm not scared of dudes actin up at releases. I live in Philly. I generally know the who's who of the sneaker game out here.

With that said, if those snakeskin Jordans come out next holiday season, I'm staying in the crib. No, not because I don't like them...I actually think they're crack cocaine. I don't even want my snakeskin lows no more after seeing these mid joints...

No not that. I'm staying in the crib because after seeing the zoo that was the Concords...then seeing the zoo without cages that was the Bred release..

Oh, did I mention I live in Philly?? Yea, somebody...no, multiple people are gettin popped. THey had 2 cops at the mall on release day for the Breds. Two dudes with guns...I know for a fact that there were 4 guns on the line.

APtheKid is good.

Peace.

y wish for extremely limited?
he actually explained he thought it was snakeskin becuase of the Qam designation: "QAM stands for quarter ankle mens - they do this when a shoe or a version of the shoe has released in the low cut version..."

Got you, well Im still positive that there is no snakeskin on the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom