JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by kb8 3qwick

I just got my pairs this morning from Champs at Willowbrook Mall in Jersey. There were like 40 people standing in line at the footlocker a few stores down, and they were still not open by the time I lcopped mine. Some of them didn't believe that Champs had them so they didn't take the chance and they stayed in the long line which was better for me.
just copped mine from the footlocker there

^^ I'm from Cincy and I had friends at Kenwood and Tri-County malls, said sizes 8 and 9 were still left. Not sure if Eastgate got any. Hope that helps... I picked mine up in the Chicago Suburbs, over 40 people in line, 4 people arrested for tresspassing. Luckily I was there at 530 after an epic fail on Eastbay and I was first in line, everybody ran to footlocker and I was the only one at Champs (smh), left with both size 11s and about 30 people were waiting.

Copped my pair at the Northstar Mall champs in San Antonio.. They sold out besides a few small sizes at champs and footlocker... champs got 28 pairs in, footlocker got 12 pairs.. alot of people there went home empty handed... these were alot more limited than i thought they were going to be.. that champs got over 100 space jams and only 28 of these...

and from the sound of it from all the heads there calling around.. these were gone pretty much everywhere in san antonio of sizes 9.5 and up...

I'm hella sure these are gone in houston.....fine by me. Where's the info on the Silver Anniversary V's?

Just got mine from jersey gardens mall in jersey..... only like 15 people in line no 11.5 though so had to settle for an 11

Called around and copped me a size 10 1/2 at Florence Mall in Florence, Kentucky. Im good!! Pics later!!!

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Copped my pair at the Northstar Mall champs in San Antonio.. They sold out besides a few small sizes at champs and footlocker... champs got 28 pairs in, footlocker got 12 pairs.. alot of people there went home empty handed... these were alot more limited than i thought they were going to be.. that champs got over 100 space jams and only 28 of these...

and from the sound of it from all the heads there calling around.. these were gone pretty much everywhere in san antonio of sizes 9.5 and up...

Which person were you, or what shoes did you have on? I was there too i had on the allstar lebron vii. I was able to get the last 10.5 but a bunch of people needed 12's. This guy sold his for 250 on the spot to someone! lol 
roll.gif

Yeah everyone was on the phone callin but the only store still left down here is the footlocker on walzem and they dont open til 10 and it was 5 cars waiting at 8 when I wa on my way home and someone went from northstar to get in line there...

didnt have any luck online but copped 4 pair this morning. my connect had 2 for me but when i left my boys store, hoh galleria, i went up to champs and they still had 4 pair left, 2 size 11, 1 size 12, and 1 size 10.5, so i copped 2 more size 11's. i think these turned out real nice. i cant believe ftl was not allowing employee disco on these. im going to keep 2 pair and try to make a little bit on the other 2.

Originally Posted by XWillie BeamonX

Which person were you, or what shoes did you have on? I was there too i had on the allstar lebron vii. I was able to get the last 10.5 but a bunch of people needed 12's. This guy sold his for 250 on the spot to someone! lol 
roll.gif

Yeah everyone was on the phone callin but the only store still left down here is the footlocker on walzem and they dont open til 10 and it was 5 cars waiting at 8 when I wa on my way home and someone went from northstar to get in line there...
I was right behind you homie... i had on pusheads...

Originally Posted by XWillie BeamonX

roll.gif

I was right behind you homie... i had on pusheads...

Ok, did you endup getting your size?

I showed up at the mall at 8:50. Hibbetts doesn't open till 10 and the light were off. So this car pulls up beside me and it's the manager from Hibbetts and she tells me that she is gonna open the register to give her 10 mins. So I waited and when she let me in I didn't have to ask for my size or anything she gave me the only 13 they had and I was on my way without a croud and got my 13 which seems like they are hard to come by. When I left the manager said" That even though they got 18 pair yesterday 16 people called and they claimed all the sizes except 1 size 8. So I know it's gonna be some pissed off people across america. Cause these are "LIMITED" for all of the these will be everywhere people, let me repeat "LIMITED" if you don't have them by now and you don't have a connect, I can almost guarantee you won't see these.

Waited in line at champs in a mini line of 7ppl til 7am, they opened, and only had three pairs. One 10.5, one 11, and one 12. Now waiting in line at footlocker...

Overslept. By the way u guys are talking, it sounds like there's no chance on getting them in San Antonio.

Oh well...

copped my pair straight madness downtown bk had people lying then selling pairs to they mans smh i see why people get beat up on release date

Tallahassee FTW, I was able to cop 2 pairs pretty easy.  Finishline was cool but these Footlocker employees were pretty shifty, talking about the largest size they have is a 11.

i never planned on coppin these i was going for my boy to get him a pair.. my boy held me a pair cause i wasnt waiting on the 85+ person line at the Staten Island mall.. i ended up buying myself a pair once i seen em.. ima sucker when it comes to that haha.. and for all you Staten Island heads.. why for every shoe must there be close to 100 people there damnn you kids are crazyyyy.. i woudnt doubt it if kids slept over night for them .. crazy

My parents were able to get me a pair at sawgrass while they were on vacation

SURPRISED ME

they just went at like 8:30 and were fourth on line.

first person got his 12, then the two in front were like a 10/10.5 so I got the final 12

didn't even tell them that they were releasing. lol

^^ yeah I passed on these to knowing JB quality these soles will go yellow fast...

Back
Top Bottom