JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

not the same with out the jumpman..........if i find thm tomrw morning ill get........

Why couldn't they just make these in big sizes?
indifferent.gif

well i learned my lesson on the early release pairs. i copped a pair of these back in febuary and by looking at the new pics of the final release version, the early release pairs are alot worse. the tounge had the blue tint but the rest of the nylon upper was white. plus the patent leather had a dull yellow tint to it. im glad i was able to sell that pair on ebay for the same price i paid and now im ready to cop some pairs in the morning.

So im looking at finishline.............When did the all white IX release???? I dont remember seeing anything on NT about them.

Aw yeah!! I can sleep in tomorrow morning...got mines on NDC. them thangs sold out in minutes!! whew! If they are still on the shelves tomorrow I might cop another one...if not..oh well. I'm Good!!

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

So im looking at finishline.............When did the all white IX release???? I dont remember seeing anything on NT about them.
laugh.gif
Welcome back

Originally Posted by penguinboy

i'm surprised NDC had them at 9 pacific. they usually do it at midnight o_0

9:00 pacific is 12:00 midnight eastern. NDC is usually on point and drops them right at midnight. These showed up around 12:05.

I'm glad I picked up my pair Friday morning. Wore them out to a concert tonight with a seersucker suit. It sort of makes me want to get a few of the other 25th releases, because man this looked pretty sweet.

Good job to yall who copped pairs already.

Glad Im watching from the sideline.

CHRIS and KEV .... if its looking good tomorrow morning. CALL ME.

AYO homie ... can you share some info on them XIs you have listed???

Is it what I think it is.

WHITE / RED XI MIDS ????

and we getting FLINT XIs and COOLGREY XIs ???

Nevermind .... Im thinking it was just a typo on your part.

Have y'all checked out the Eastbay product description

Order quantity is limited on this product number to 2 per customer. The Jordan Retro 11 Silver Anniversary has been one of the most highly anticipated Jordan releases this year – and now it's here. It's an all-white style, so if you plan to wear yours, be sure to cop another pair to keep in perfect condition. It's made with a leather, patent leather and mesh upper that's kept clean and white, along with a polyurethane midsole with an Air-Sole[emoji]174[/emoji] unit in the forefoot and heel for cushioning. The sole rounds it off with a combination of solid and clear rubber with a cylindrical traction pattern.

Sounds like Eastbay has been reading too much Niketalk slang.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wrukus

Originally Posted by d13alla

I picked up my pair today from my connect for $175. I love the XI's, but they do look a little different without the Jumpman logo. Nonetheless, definitely still worth it.
roll.gif

739252feea5cb6fe1335955827d2fa00003f19c.jpg
i have never said this in a post, but there is a first time for everything.  The shape looks off! 
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif

$175? Boy Stop. They got over. That's why they ripped the MSRP $150 tag off the box 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If you got a big @@@ foot, they look way off. I wear a 9.5 so I'm aight for now. They fit better than the SJ's and the CDP's though. Why people complaining about the Jumpman still? It separates them from the rest of the XI's. They are a Special Edition. All you clowns that wana wrap these up and never wear em, they are gonna yellow faster than a vagina with VD 

Back
Top Bottom