Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I was able to cart at champs but when I went to pay they were all gone.

Might give the FNL at my mall a call to see if they have any left.

I know
laugh.gif

No ones buying them above $250-$260 on eBay so I don't understand why they sold out already
roll.gif
Sold an impulse buy pair at $309 the other day, just to break even on that pair.

Carted on eastbay and ftlkr before 10:15 and both sold out with less than 10 minutes on wait to checkout. bummed trying to get my cousin a pair. release day was so much easier

Str8 insanity.  I had it in my cart on eastbay, footaction, and champs, right away, and still sold out, AFTER being in the carT?

welp...no 16's to even go after (from the sounds of it I wouldn't have carted them anyway :lol:). On to the next release...

Last edited:
That's why

1. Never expect a shoe to restock. Try your hardest on RD

2. Assume you take the L on the restock. The chances of you getting through are slim.

Atleast these are going for a few bucks over retail in the market

Why would bots want these? There's no profit to be made unless you hold them for a year or two.

IMO it seems like a stunt for traffic and they want people to buy something else.

Create an account so you do not have to go thru all that. I dont know how much it helps to be honest but it cant hurt.
I created an account with all of the online retailers, and was logged in, with my password saved, and address info saved, and it still didn't matter.  It still required me to add my address info.  With 3 different websites, I had the shoe added to my cart, with address and payment info added, next step.....removed from my carts.  I haven't even seen it this bad before with new iPhone releases.

I created an account with all of the online retailers, and was logged in, with my password saved, and address info saved, and it still didn't matter.  It still required me to add my address info.  With 3 different websites, I had the shoe added to my cart, with address and payment info added, next step.....removed from my carts.  I haven't even seen it this bad before with new iPhone releases.
For realz? Strange. Pretty sure when I am logged in all that is handled when I "checkout". I just scooped the maroon 6 off eastbay while logged in and the only thing I had to enter was last digits of security code from Debit card.

It seems like they would have figured out out something about people being cart jacked. It seems to be a problem.

How is it these billion dollar companies can't get their tech right to eliminate bots?

If my cart can be stolen how secure is my credit card information on these sites. Has anyone ever got an explination from these companies about bots?

For realz? Strange. Pretty sure when I am logged in all that is handled when I "checkout". I just scooped the maroon 6 off eastbay while logged in and the only thing I had to enter was last digits of security code from Debit card.
Yep, I even tried later to add it to my wish list, and although it showed that I'm logged in at the top of the screen, it still wanted me to put my password in.   Regardless, they obviously knowingly had very very little stock to begin with

It seems like they would have figured out out something about people being cart jacked. It seems to be a problem.

How is it these billion dollar companies can't get their tech right to eliminate bots?

If my cart can be stolen how secure is my credit card information on these sites. Has anyone ever got an explination from these companies about bots?
exactly.

Back
Top Bottom