Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

My man called me and said come sign up for the Yeezy raffle at the House of Hoops in Menlo Park... Once I get there I tell him I really wanted these and we shared stories about striking out online earlier. Just as he said that we both looked over and saw they got the restock. Purchased the last 9 and 13. Pure luck.

What store in Atlanta did you get multiple pairs from?

Foot action and house of hoops (yes I know there are many around the city). Can't really give the location because I can't blow up there spot like that. Honestly, NIKE still had some floating after 3. Pm me

The finish line and footlocker here in tally had a nice size run for everything 10.5 and up for both 72-10's and maroons all the sizes 8-10 was only a pair each

Last edited:
Got my pair from FL in Queens Center. There was a crazy line there but when I found out it was for the Yeezys I asked the due working there and he told me they had plenty that was at 1PM they might have some pairs still. I forgot about the restock today but I thought it was only on the Internet.

View media item 1912548

They must have re-stocked a lot of these...there were dudes leaving out of FTL on 34th with literally like 8 pairs in the AM

These still in stores? 

Worked a double today so didn't even get a chance. 

Hitting up every place tmmw for either the maroons or these.  Whichever I find first 

I have yet to wear my pair from Eastbay and I'm considering sending them back. I've decided I need to thin the herd so to speak and returning pairs I've bought recently and never worn is an easy way to do that.

The finish line and footlocker here in tally had a nice size run for everything 10.5 and up for both 72-10's and maroons all the sizes 8-10 was only a pair each
Tally?  You go to FAM?  I went to FAMU and FSU.  Had moms to go to FInishline, but by the time she got there, the last one in my size had just been sold.  I called footlocker, and was told they never got them?

Finally got me a pair was third in line.
The maroons all around my area pearland/houston area have them sitting. Guess most people not interested in them.

Can anyone verify these for me? Is this legit? The seller has a super high rating, has extremely good reviews and the shoes are BELOW RETAIL! Yet I am still unsure about this, it says no returns and I don't want to be scammed. I am still new to buying J's and I have never bought off eBay or any similar site before.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Jo...id=100009&rk=1&rkt=1&mehot=pp&sd=331731170031

If these are legit then I'm pulling the trigger on these instantly!

Has anybody ever bought shoes from the eBay seller "hotnessfeet215"??? They have hella 72-10s on eBay selling for about $210 (below retail)... They seem to have extremely good reviews but I am not sure whether they are a legit seller or not

Last edited:
Has anybody ever bought shoes from the eBay seller "hotnessfeet215"??? They have hella 72-10s on eBay selling for about $210 (below retail)... They seem to have extremely good reviews but I am not sure whether they are a legit seller or not
real pics, fake shoes.
search in the legit check board
don't trust them

Most legit eBay seller if they do get them it's only a single FSR. They are long gone or they are priced accordingly. They might have had some legit stock, but if anyone says they got tons of them for sale it's usually fakes.

Tally?  You go to FAM?  I went to FAMU and FSU.  Had moms to go to FInishline, but by the time she got there, the last one in my size had just been sold.  I called footlocker, and was told they never got them?
Yeah I'm at Tcc the manager from finish line told me if I had gotten there around 11 am I would've been good. I didn't show up tho until 2 when I got off work and buy that time all he had was 12's in the 72-10 and 9.5 and up in the maroons

^ that

Where are you seeing it below retail from that listing? Unless that seller changed the prices from last night, all his sizes look to be above retail.
Men's retail were $220
Gs were $160

Last edited:
Yeah I'm at Tcc the manager from finish line told me if I had gotten there around 11 am I would've been good. I didn't show up tho until 2 when I got off work and buy that time all he had was 12's in the 72-10 and 9.5 and up in the maroons
Unfortunately, same for me.  Had moms to go to the store, but didn't ask her until about 3, she got there around 3:30pm.  I needed size 11.5 or 12, when she got there, last pair in my size was just sold, and dude was walking around in the store with them on, smh.

I think you could do much better. For the people still searching, we have a classified section here in niketalk. There have been many listing for these at 250 or less. People need to scroll down at the forum menu and check it out!
Cool, I'll check it out.  For now, what do you think of the authenticity of that listing and seller?  

​
Got my pair from FL in Queens Center. There was a crazy line there but when I found out it was for the Yeezys I asked the due working there and he told me they had plenty that was at 1PM they might have some pairs still. I forgot about the restock today but I thought it was only on the Internet.
Do you know if they still had any left at QC?  Probably a lost cause now at this point lol  I wouldn't mind a double up on these.

Back
Top Bottom