Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Looks like I just got through on EB, waiting on the confirmation email....... Couldn't cart this morning, went outside and painted a cabinet and mowed the front yard. Came back in and scored, hopefully.

Last edited:
Worst experience this release with backdoor pairs. So my girl and I both got calls from Shoe Palace at Hiltop for size 5's last night. We go to pick them up and they aren't letting raffle winners in, only "fcfs" customers. You could blatantly see everyone in the fcfs line walking out with multiple pairs of 11s. And when my girl and I get to the front, they told her that her name wasn't on the list. Even though you could clearly read it under the black marker they crossed it out with and they said she's trippin and "never got no call." While I was paying for the pair I won the girl paying before me was saying, "yall gon hold the other couple sizes for me right?"

Long story short... **** Shoe Palace. Never going there again
Same thing happen to me with the SBB, got heated since I didnt wake up to try to cop online since since I was relying on the SP....

Got the text from the homie. He got my wife's pair for $102 total with his discount. Returning the $180 pair to FNL after his pair comes in
pimp.gif

The savings begin
devil.gif
Copped for my boys girl, You guys pay tax on shoes whatever the price where youre from cause it was 96 for me

That's why a plus from buying at nike is you can return hassle free at any outlet or nike store. Even years from now (unless that changed) as long as you have the receipt and product is still new

Copped for my boys girl, You guys pay tax on shoes whatever the price where youre from cause it was 96 for me
yeah gotta pay the tax depending.  it's different now. still though, buying w/o trouble and hassle and for something you really want is worth it IMO.

Bay Area folks, I have a few raffles I'm not picking up:

SF Centre footlocker 9.5
Serramonte footlocker 10
Stonestown footlocker 9.5
Tanforan footlocker 10
Shiekh SF flagship 9.5

Wow. It finally happened. People are finally over the fake sneakerhead phase. This release was the test. I'm happy. Back to pre 2010

Back
Top Bottom