Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Just did. And I'm not too happy.
My advice is to keep trying.  You're obvioulsy not going to refresh when you're trying to add, but through out certain processing, you may have to refresh.  This is what I did.  I wasn't going to wait 50 minutes.  It makes no sense and it proally needed a refresh.  I tried a few times through out and finally got the confirmation.

not it does not and if it did kick your pair out, then you weren't even holding it in the first place.

it's up to user though.  use your sense.  waiting 1 hour w/ no update on the page is probably a sign.
Sure seemed like I was "holding" it to me. I added it to my cart, logged in to my account info for express checkout, verified my shipping address, then proceeded to "next step" to input my cc info. When I clicked "next step" it proceeded to "processing" for more than an hour. When I clicked refresh, next thing you know I no longer have the pair in my cart. smh

Today is a good day...just got off the phone with nike and they honored my voucher for 20% off. shout outs to quise for giving me hope.

The last 2 weeks pretty much shows the status of the Jordan hype. These outrageous price helped with the demise, its just hard to justify a $20 price increase a year for outdated tech.
I'm not gonna lie, personally for me the hype and rarity of the shoes was part of the fun.
But now people can finally buy their own damn size and not buy any pair they can get their hands on hoping for a trade bait or resale. Or maybe actually have time to go to the store to see the shoes personally before buying.

not it does not and if it did kick your pair out, then you weren't even holding it in the first place.

it's up to user though.  use your sense.  waiting 1 hour w/ no update on the page is probably a sign.

Sure seemed like I was "holding" it to me. I added it to my cart, logged in to my account info for express checkout, verified my shipping address, then proceeded to "next step" to input my cc info. When I clicked "next step" it proceeded to "processing" for more than an hour. When I clicked refresh, next thing you know I no longer have the pair in my cart. smh

http://www.finishline.com/store/cat...ate&siteID=je6NUbpObpQ-lYLpP35DRm2RC.04mYWPeg

The wait shouldnt be more than a couple minutes. Problem is the checkout screen. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Try finishline.  I hope you get yours, but yes, in my experience, once you have it in your cart, it should be good sort of speak, especially at this time of the release.

I'm still salty about last years 11 release. Finishline kept declining my card and I ended up having 77 charges on my card lol. Glad I got this years pair in store

Last edited:
View media item 1825108
been out of the shoe game for almost 2yrs now... when i woke up i decided to give them a try was able to successfully add a pair on EB and FA during primetime... couldnt believe it.... but kept either getting stuck on the processing screen when i hit submit order, or the "the house is packed" default page which reminded me why i got over buying Js. Decided to try FL a few min and was able to get a pair for myself and little man. Good luck everyone

It didnt kick your pair out of cart, your pair sold out while you were waiting for it to process. The site has been hanging all morning. Trust me, I kno these footlocker/eastbay sites very well.
I see what you're saying. Oh well, no choice but to keep tryin...thanks bro

So I just bought a ticket from this guy for $100. After the transaction my boy called me and told me about a Fnl that still has pairs. So now I gotta make my money back.

Picked up a sz 10 and a 5.5 from FL. Open the sz 5.5 and the bottoms were yellow af. Dude tried telling me that GS sizes always look different. He brought out another pair and they were yellow af too. SMH!!!
thought i was GLOW IN DARK sole lol. jk

So I just bought a ticket from this guy for $100. After the transaction my boy called me and told me about a Fnl that still has pairs. So now I gotta make my money back.

I've got a 9.5 coming in the mail that I'll sell to you for only $950 :lol:

Picked up a sz 10 and a 5.5 from FL. Open the sz 5.5 and the bottoms were yellow af. Dude tried telling me that GS sizes always look different. He brought out another pair and they were yellow af too. SMH!!!
This is the result when JB makes mass quantities. Pairs are sitting inside boxes inside warehouses for months, with too much humidity and no fresh air and the end result is yellowing.

Production dates on these kicks were in the summer time. A lot of these pairs have been stored for a long time, which I believe is causing the yellowing on some pairs.

Back
Top Bottom