Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Picked up a sz 10 and a 5.5 from FL. Open the sz 5.5 and the bottoms were yellow af. Dude tried telling me that GS sizes always look different. He brought out another pair and they were yellow af too. SMH!!!View media item 1825114

This is the result when JB makes mass quantities. Pairs are sitting inside boxes inside warehouses for months, with too much humidity and no fresh air and the end result is yellowing.

Production dates on these kicks were in the summer time. A lot of these pairs have been stored for a long time, which I believe is causing the yellowing on some pairs.

Negative.

$250 on FNL w/a FSR

No thanks , shoes should be $140 tops
maybe i'm getting old but i agree. i sold all my J's about 6 months ago. Thought about getting these to rock and got to hit confirmed and backed out. 140 is low but i get what you're saying

Last edited:
what size you stuck on whiplash?

And FNL is always the last to sell out because of their check out system.

If I remember correctly, we were checking out of LBs till 2-3 pm PST last year.

My local HOH got plenty of pairs. GS was FCFS.  A chick got so happy that they had her GS size until she hit the Quan. Straight RATCHET!!!!

So now y'all want JB to have climate controlled warehouses too?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
They should. For their workers safety as well. At least decent air circulation with the warehouse being in Memphis. High humidity in the Miss. delta bro.

This is the result when JB makes mass quantities. Pairs are sitting inside boxes inside warehouses for months, with too much humidity and no fresh air and the end result is yellowing.

Production dates on these kicks were in the summer time. A lot of these pairs have been stored for a long time, which I believe is causing the yellowing on some pairs.
thought i was GLOW IN DARK sole lol. jk
Yeah but I walked across to FNL and theirs were good so idk

Picked up a sz 10 and a 5.5 from FL. Open the sz 5.5 and the bottoms were yellow af. Dude tried telling me that GS sizes always look different. He brought out another pair and they were yellow af too. SMH!!!
GS SIZES HAVE HAD DIFFERENT COLORED SOLES FOR A WHILE NOW.
Not sure how true, but its food for thought

Back
Top Bottom