Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

People care more about the value than the significance of the shoes
mean.gif

People care more about the value than the significance of the shoes
mean.gif

WTF are you talking about?

I care that the Bulls remain the best team ever.

I give two $#!ts about the value of ANY shoe.  I like, I buy.

I couldn't/can't stand all that BS that the warriors were better than the bulls.

Just like you said curry was the best player in the world, complete and utter BS.

Karma is a MF.

History was made yesterday, the greatest collapse in sports history no longer belongs to the 2007 Patriots.

Right after the cavs won I got the snkrs app update for some Lebron garbage. His shoes are not something I follow so I was annoyed go see it pop up.
I don't think Nike will do a restock of these. They have Irving and James to promote with special edition shoes. Just my opinion though based on nothing. But having said that if there is a restock I will triple up. No second thought about that

The only thing I don't like about LeBron is the fact that he change teams to win two championships then change back. Otherwise he's an alright player.

I couldn't/can't stand all that BS that the warriors were better than the bulls.

Just like you said curry was the best player in the world, complete and utter BS.

Karma is a MF.

History was made yesterday, the greatest collapse in sports history no longer belongs to the 2007 Patriots.
I said that statement in general, not towards you. Also I never said Curry was the best player in the world; I said he was technically this generation's Jordan. Also my favorite team is the Chicago Bulls so it really doesn't affect me. What really affects me are those Derrick Rose/Jimmy Butler leaving the Bulls rumors.

Last edited:
Check the stats...outta both teams in the finals...he led points...steals..rebounds and assists when they added up each players final stats...beast!!! Sling that mouth guard gsw fans! Calling curry on line 739 but not gettin a ring loooool

Karma is a MF.

What really affects me are those Derrick Rose/Jimmy Butler leaving the Bulls rumors.
Rose will get hurt and will be scared to play and Jimmy doesnt like the coach... Cut your loses and rebuild

Bulls season in Totality-
87-13
Vs
Warriors Season in Totality-
88-18

Meaning if GSW won ,and went 89-17 ,they still were only @ a 84% win ratio.

Meaning the '95-'96 Bulls, even still were technically going to be the best NBA team ever in a single season.

GSW Missing the chip only further solidifies that the '96 Bulls were the better team ..

#Facts

Last edited:
The only thing I don't like about LeBron is the fact that he change teams to win two championships then change back. Otherwise he's an alright player.

Not a Bron fan, but I respect the fact that he said he will bring a chip to his home and he did

He did give Cleveland 7 years before he went to south beach, dude just wanted a ring and didnt want to wait, cant be mad at the hunger

Just didnt like that 1 hour 'decision' stunt he did, but I am happy for the dude and the city of Cleveland

I'm not mad about that because if his skills declined and Cleveland didn't think they could get a chip with him they might have traded his ***. NBA teams ain't loyal to players so it is what it is... They way he went about it was over the top but he didn't owe Cleveland anything.

87-13
Vs
88-18

Meaning the '95-'96 Bulls, even still were technically going to be the best NBA team ever in a single season.

GSW Missing the chip only further solidifies that the '96 Bulls were the better team ..

#Facts

BUT...the shoe is called '72-10' not 87-13 :lol:

This argument is here to stay

If the shoe celebrated the championship (we have champ pack retro 6, 7, 8 etc), then the argument would be valid, but it's not

You don't automatically win a chip from having the best record anyway

So the two things aren't completely relevant to each other

Icing on the cake? Yes

Record book affected? No

The new record is cemented 73-9

Last edited by a moderator:

Agreed. He hopped on the ring train 3 times. Jordan will always be #1. He took the laughingstock Chicago Bulls to 6 titles. He went through all of the hard times until he climbed that championship mountain.

87-13
Vs
88-18

#Facts
BUT...the shoe is called '72-10' not 87-13
laugh.gif

If the shoe celebrated the championship (we have champ pack retro 6, 7, 8 etc), then the argument would be valid, but it's not

Icing on the cake? Yes

Record book affected? No

champ pack retroes next yr, be interesting if they do a 72-10 and then an 15-3 shoe
roll.gif
i'm sure next yrs champ/c&c shoe will poke fun at this in some way, I mean just look at the sole of the pippen 6 that has a mailbox in it, or the one with him dunking over ewing, nike can be really petty when they want to
grin.gif

BUT...the shoe is called '72-10' not 87-13 :lol:

Icing on the cake? Yes

Record book affected? No

Best Regular season GSW yes.
(No one cares about the pats season with no championship.)

Best Entire season
96 (and Still the G.O.A.T.) Bulls

Last edited:
Agreed. He hopped on the ring train 3 times. Jordan will always be #1. He took the laughingstock Chicago Bulls to 6 titles. He went through all of the hard times until he climbed that championship mountain.
Exactly, Jordan started playing for the Bulls in 1984 and didn't win his first championship until 1991. He stayed with his team no matter what and he persevered. The same goes for Kobe.

Exactly, Jordan started playing for the Bulls in 1984 and didn't win his first championship until 1991. He stayed with his team no matter what and he persevered. The same goes for Kobe.
Well, the same can be said for Curry so far. His first 3 years with us. 

2009-10 Warriors: 26-56

2010-11 Warriors: 36-46

2011-12 Warriors: 23-43 (lockout)

Oh, people forget quickly how bad our franchise was for so long. Before the "We Believe", we were miserably bad and then we went back to 3 years of misery before 2012-13 season where we came out 47-35. We lost in 6 to the Spurs in the conference semi-finals. We've only been contenders for the last 2 years and a playoff team for about 4 years. 

So, he didn't have it as bad as Jordan but Kobe came into the league and the Lakers were 56-26 his first season. It's the last 3 years that have shown Kobe's loyalty as he retired with them after these years as a lottery team. 

It's going to be tough for Golden State to recover from this. They had the best regular season record ever, so naturally they were expected to win the championship. Not only did they blow a 3-1 series lead where all they had to do was win 1 game to win a championship, Curry just didn't show up for almost the entire post season. Post-season Curry just wasn't regular season Curry. The greatest shooter ever couldn't score a single point in the last 4 and a half minutes of the game with the score tied. Last 2 minutes or so, he started chucking and he still couldn't get it to fall. I feel like the Cavs really exposed the fallacy in the Warriors' game and Ty just out-coached Kerr the later part of the series. Cavs just had the Warriors figured out and that's plain and simple. We also saw in this series why Nike passed on Curry for Kyrie.

Nike won.

Back
Top Bottom