Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Green was knocking down everthing. Without him, the game is a blowout. MVP are guys that play both ends of the floor in my opinion. Curry is a great shooter, maybe the best, but when your not knocking them down you have to contribute in other ways.

ONIEDcj.jpg

View media item 2074158

Last edited:
Very sad for the warriors. But I a DS pair. How much is it worth now? Haha.

Just kidding. But wow, poor warriors. All that for nothing.

72-10 is trruly the best season ever.

When I'm old and gray, and still watching basketball around this time every year I'm gonna remember the greatest words uttered from Lebron,

"Klay said that"

So happy this record is protected, tonight basketball won.

I'll never forget tonight...Imma go ahead and call it...okc up next...yep I said it! Or tha klaw....lol major thread derail alert what the hell! This shoe got a good preserve 2night

Congrats to the Cavs. We'll be back next year. Hopefully with those bums Ezeli, Varajeo and Barnes gone and decent replacements. Guess it was not meant to be.

I rather we go 60-22 next year and focus on the chip. Forget chasing records. Stay healthy and rest players like last year. Still hurts that we lost on a single possession in a Game 7 cause Curry and Klay were choking bricks while Green left it all out on the floor. That Festus Ezeli foul on LeBron has to go down as the worst foul in Warriors history. Hope Kerr has nightmares about the bonehead decision to put that bum in. 

As for these shoes, have two DS pairs. Will see if I keep both or sell one when the Space Jams come through. Might double those up instead. 

Last edited:
Nike should do a restock on SNKRS as they did with the Legend Blues during the NCAA championship. Would be a great troll move of the Warriors record.

Last edited:
Funny how "the debate is over" now that they lost but had they won, the debate would still be going :lol:

I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Green was knocking down everthing. Without him, the game is a blowout. MVP are guys that play both ends of the floor in my opinion. Curry is a great shooter, maybe the best, but when your not knocking them down you have to contribute in other ways.

Post game, Wilbon said he had dinner with Charles Oakley and Oakley brought up GSW had no low post game to rely on. Said those shots won't be falling late in a game 7. Not to underestimate the fatigue a seven game series has on a team vs. the regular season with all the days off. Interesting because the GSW were not the same team in game 7. Their shots weren't falling, Curry and Klay not close to shooting at th level their accustomed to. Wild how THAT team didn't score in the last 6 minutes.

Great series! Hope we see them both back next year.

Last edited:
The debate is over since there is no longer a question, as it would have been over if GS won. GS has the best regular season record and the Bulls have the best season ever with chip. Record is sweet but it don't mean a thing without the ring...

72-10s were packed up and ready to be donated to the local salvation army but now I can keep them LOL

Back
Top Bottom