Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Trying to get a new pair for $200 but I ask this dude where he wants to meet and he just says "CVS" and then HIS HOUSE

IF YOU'RE IN HERE YOU ARE ******* KILLING ME MY GUY.

decided on a meetup 35 minutes away :smh:

Last edited:
Trying to get a new pair for $200 but I ask this dude where he wants to meet and he just says "CVS" and then HIS HOUSE

IF YOU'RE IN HERE YOU ARE ******* KILLING ME MY GUY.

decided on a meetup 35 minutes away
mean.gif
dont meet strangers at their house for transactions like that. always a public place.

Police station? It ain't that serious man! He's not selling bars of gold. Ok there was that crazy incident ending up with a guy running away with one arm but usually nothing goes wrong.
Actually plenty goes wrong. Multiple times ppl have been robbed and that's just from stories you hear. Imagine how many you don't hear. Though it isn't that serious for meeting at a police station and I'm sure he was joking by it

Police station? It ain't that serious man! He's not selling bars of gold. Ok there was that crazy incident ending up with a guy running away with one arm but usually nothing goes wrong.
Actually plenty goes wrong. Multiple times ppl have been robbed and that's just from stories you hear. Imagine how many you don't hear. Though it isn't that serious for meeting at a police station and I'm sure he was joking by it
nah I was serious. after all the stories just from last year police advise to go this route.

You can meet up at a PS? This is news to me

Yeah I was really shocked that some stations have some kind of craigslist trading room at the precinct. I've never seen that around here. Actually I wouldn't go near a police station unless I was there against my will.

unless you got warrants or somethin
nerd.gif
Yeah I was really shocked that some stations have some kind of craigslist trading room at the precinct. I've never seen that around here. Actually I wouldn't go near a police station unless I was there against my will.
laugh.gif
no warrants

How many good stories have you heard come out of a police station? The happiest ending I've heard is "They only gave me community service"

Last edited:
unless you got warrants or somethin :nerd:

:lol: no warrants

How many good stories have you heard come out of a police station? The happiest ending I've heard is "They only gave me community service"
you walkin in there to trade some shoes isn't illegal tho...
:smh:

pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford

I think you lost sight of the topic man. My point was that I don't spend my free time at police stations to even know that you could casually go there to conduct business :lol:

just dont be a fool and go to the police station and try to trade or sell the other dude some fakes.

Back
Top Bottom