Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

God just catching up on this thread, gave me headaches reading the ignorance written in red font..dude lives in la la land

id rather give a homeless person a 20 than worry about helping secure sneakers for others who are too dumb to do it themselves

back to the shoes, regret selling my last sz 9, hoping for another restock so i can make more money and snag myself a pair. ppl been paying high resell for em around my way, surprisingly 

Couldn't of said it better myself, I see red or white bold font and I immediately think that it will be a useless post. is acting like sneaker heads are hoarding food or water, it's simply a pleasure item.

Back to the shoes, I'm sending a pair of size 14 back to Nike.com today, big footers be aware

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:

Couldn't of said it better myself, I see red or white bold font and I immediately think that it will be a useless post. is acting like sneaker heads are hoarding food or water, it's simply a pleasure item.

100% absolute truth.

It's funny how he mentions he doesn't resell and wants to leave a shoe out for someone else to grab, knowing full-well people buy multiples to do whatever they want. Couldn't he just take one of those pairs and then practice what he preaches?

Last comment I'll make on it too. I wish you well kid. Incredibly naive for a 20 year old in today's society.

Quote:

It's funny how he mentions he doesn't resell and wants to leave a shoe out for someone else to grab, knowing full-well people buy multiples to do whatever they want. Couldn't he just take one of those pairs and then practice what he preaches?

this is exactly what i was calling him out for.

He just wants people in the sneaker community to look out for each other instead of copping multiple pairs just to resell at crazy prices. He means well but comes off wrong, and tries to push his way of thinking on others way to hard.
The best thing to do is block him, ignore his posts or if it really bugs you report his post and a staff member will handle it appropriately.
He's a good guy, just tries way too hard.
Now please let's get this thread back on track.

I have two pair of these 72-10's and I really like them, but the only shoe from 2015 I missed out on that I still want are the Chicago 1's. Would these be a fair trade or close for the Chicago 1's?

I have two pair of these 72-10's and I really like them, but the only shoe from 2015 I missed out on that I still want are the Chicago 1's. Would these be a fair trade or close for the Chicago 1's?
No, it wouldn't be fair. Chicago 1 resale is much higher than the 72-10s. 

On everything I love, my girl just found a pair of 72/10 in Ross. She is the manager up there, and was helping the stock team, when she pulled em out the box. The price on em are $17. They are size 6.5. No box.

I would never gas anybody about this info. No duck tales. Will post pics later when she gets home. I don't know how this happened. I was even one of the people who called "fake" when the pics surfaced b4 of the 72/10 at Ross. Ish is hella REAL.

They are my girl size, and she is ECSTATIC.

On everything I love, my girl just found a pair of 72/10 in Ross. She is the manager up there, and was helping the stock team, when she pulled em out the box. The price on em are $17. They are size 6.5. No box.

I would never gas anybody about this info. No duck tales. Will post pics later when she gets home. I don't know how this happened. I was even one of the people who called "fake" when the pics surfaced b4 of the 72/10 at Ross. Ish is hella REAL.

They are my girl size, and she is ECSTATIC.
Been trying to tell ppl that this ain't a joke. It happens and idk how. Someone in NJ found some serious heat around when I joined NT. Can't remember if they were DB3s or something else

Been trying to tell ppl that this ain't a joke. It happens and idk how. Someone in NJ found some serious heat around when I joined NT. Can't remember if they were DB3s or something else

I knew a lot of the less popular models end up there. But to see 72/10 only 2 months after the release is mind boggling to me. I can hear the excitement in her voice. She can't wait to come home and show them to me. She really hit a lick today. I'm almost positive she will get 20% off that price, bringing them to under $15.

I knew a lot of the less popular models end up there. But to see 72/10 only 2 months after the release is mind boggling to me. I can hear the excitement in her voice. She can't wait to come home and show them to me. She really hit a lick today. I'm almost positive she will get 20% off that price, bringing them to under $15.
Nice. Def post pics.

I remember someone posting db4's from Ross. I've been there a few times and found nada

i passed on these because of the glitter on the patent leather,, but now im thinking of trading one of my extra pairs of the (2016) wc4s for these 11s,,

can someone post a outside picture on feet to show if the glitter really is noticeable?
much appreciated and i will rep for the pics
You see that box in the upper right corner that says recent pics ? Click on view all and u will see all the pics inside and outside

Just got my 72-10's. These may be sexist sneakers I've ever seen. My favorites are these, the 4, 5,6, and 12's.

Last edited:
I don't understand and will never understand how this happens. Even if they were fake, that price is ridiculous. For that price they're basically free!

I really don't get it either Man. What's more perplexing to me is why they didn't end up at a Nike outlet for $150. or how did they reach Ross after only 2 months?
And where did they sit first ?

I remember someone posting db4's from Ross. I've been there a few times and found nada

My girl has worked there for a few years, and knows her Retros fairly well. This is the FIRST time any good shoes came through her store, and it was only ONE pair in the whole stock.

Back
Top Bottom