Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Rep @babyJs23

@FNLInsider
 can you confirm this is true? Will it also be in stores?
FNL also shows Maroon 6's.
View media item 1884938
Also appears on EB's calendar for both Men and Kids, along with Maroon 6's.

2cpotfr.jpg

Sole collector had an article stating their would be a restock on 2/15 at most of the usual online retailers. I wonder if it'll be a fsr at most spots?
They prolly got the info from this thread :rofl: In b4 "if you struck out last time you'll strike out again" :smh:

These were so ridiculously easy to obtain the first time around. Sizes 10.5 and 11 sat on Finish Line for most of the morning into the afternoon too.

I don't think the resell market is high enough for people to want to reinvest. Whoever didn't get them in December should be able to eat.

These were so ridiculously easy to obtain the first time around. Sizes 10.5 and 11 sat on Finish Line for most of the morning into the afternoon too.

I don't think the resell market is high enough for people to want to reinvest. Whoever didn't get them in December should be able to eat.
i saw that too, the footsite were still showing sizes on sunday but the way Christmas(checking acct) works with an 8yr old and a wife(savings acct).....

Hey Fam, does anyone know if this is just for the listed retailers, or are we going to see some NDC and SNKRS app action? In all honestly, I've had better luck using SNKRS than the retailer websites...

Does anybody know if these will be restocked on Nike.com in February, aside from like Finishline & EastBay???

I'd much rather cop these with EP on Swoosh then for retail lol

I missed out last year cuz I was at work all day :frown:

^ If that ghost "restock" Nike did 2 days ago was any kind of indication of what will be re-releasing for the ASW, then I would say "yes" because the 72-10's were amongst what came up under the link.

^ If that ghost "restock" Nike did 2 days ago was any kind of indication of what will be re-releasing for the ASW, then I would say "yes" because the 72-10's were amongst what came up under the link.

Oh dang! I must've missed that "ghost restock" from 2 days ago... I'm slippin!

What was restocked?

Oh dang! I must've missed that "ghost restock" from 2 days ago... I'm slippin!

What was restocked?
Only a couple shoes actually had sizes available, but most were blank when trying to select your size.
16k46et.jpg

Possible glitch, or possible upcoming restock? Maybe.

I want those Kobe htm. They cancelled my last order when they had the online raffle. And now they're gonna re stock it?? Nice. Fml

Back
Top Bottom