Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

can anyone confirm or clarify this?

Probably where grey markets pairs go. I sure someone that works at Ross used their personal pairs. Why not show us the price tag? Probably cause they knew another Ross employee could tell by the tag that if was not for sale at a Ross.

Probably where grey markets pairs go. I sure someone that works at Ross used their personal pairs. Why not show us the price tag? Probably cause they knew another Ross employee could tell by the tag that if was not for sale at a Ross.
you have no idea what a gm/fake pair is then. and if you're thinking gm's are bgrades that's also on a whole level of wrong

much help @mushka81 & @retrohead182 ,, what should i do to make sure I don't purchase a fake pair? im meeting up tomorrow and he's selling them for 250$ which is almost retail,, any advice

you have no idea what a gm/fake pair is then. and if you're thinking gm's are bgrades that's also on a whole level of wrong

Sacasm.

much help @mushka81 & @retrohead182 ,, what should i do to make sure I don't purchase a fake pair? im meeting up tomorrow and he's selling them for 250$ which is almost retail,, any advice
Grab a whole bunch of pics and post them in the LC section before buying.

Bout tired of these ross pics lol get me all salty if true...I heard french blues 7 truly were there last year tho

not sure if it's ok for me to post this link but,,, here's the link to he's add that I applied to and going to purchase

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/clo/5414393709.html

what do you guys think from the add alone?
They look legit from the one pic he posted but definitely could use more pics. $250 is a good price...almost too good?  I'm curious why he's selling them for so low. He might as well return them if he copped at full retail plus tax.

They look legit from the one pic he posted but definitely could use more pics. $250 is a good price...almost too good?  I'm curious why he's selling them for so low. He might as well return them if he copped at full retail plus tax.

hope you don't jump on them before i do and sell them for 309$ lol

but 250$ is a good offer. other listings are in the 270-300$ range so 250$ isn't so bizarre

hope you don't jump on them before i do and sell them for 309$ lol

but 250$ is a good offer. other listings are in the 270-300$ range so 250$ isn't so bizarre
laugh.gif
 Never man. I stick to strictly copping online. I rarely leave my house to buy shoes. If I were you, just wait for that FNL restock on 2/15. Scoop a pair up then and you'll know it's authentic. 

thanks @solecali i think i will wait for the restock,
that's what im thinking also since there not reselling for 300$ , i see a lot on CList sitting and sellers just want them gone asap
I offered a pair to a co-worker of mine for $250. Just bought em off an ebay auction even though i don't have rent money (this shoe is too beautiful for me to pass up ahaha). Gotta try to make that quick turn around and get my money back, he might be in the same boat.

x1000

Not even gonna front...how many times I had an extra pair for sale and dudes don't even have a car to meet me. Get your **** together.
truth, people get caught in their ego. a pair of jays to risk my place to sleep or ruin my credit, I'm good. Can't pick a woman up with some frags, Yeezy, space jams, etc.dont live a broke man's dream.

Last edited by a moderator:
I offered a pair to a co-worker of mine for $250. Just bought em off an ebay auction even though i don't have rent money (this shoe is too beautiful for me to pass up ahaha). Gotta try to make that quick turn around and get my money back, he might be in the same boat.

Wait...what. You bought a pair of sneakers selling for damn near retail instead of paying your rent :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom