Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Breh...that's $1500. Wow. 
Lol I didn't plan on doubling up on any of them, 1 pair is more than enough for me. I made some moves for the 11s and I decided double up on them cuz I'm gonna pass on the chrome 8's and I've been working a lot of OT and I'll def gonna slow down next year so this probably gonna be my last time doubling up on Js.

Lol I didn't plan on doubling up on any of them, 1 pair is more than enough for me. I made some moves for the 11s and I decided double up on them cuz I'm gonna pass on the chrome 8's and I've been working a lot of OT and I'll def gonna slow down next year so this probably gonna be my last time doubling up on Js.
Return/Trade the 2nd pair of CM 1s and cop the Chromes. Cyber 1s Materials weren't worthy of a double up on those (I did quintuple for Chicago, SBBs) & for me CMs felt like those trash black gum joints which aged horrible :lol:

Last edited:

Dudes complaining about how raggedy their receipts are 
laugh.gif

Don't see a problem with the toe box either especially since they'll be on your feet the whole time.. right?
So?

I see life is good for the Dominicano in South Florida
smokin.gif

That Dipset gif brought me back to the old days on NT
glasses.gif
laugh.gif
  yup!
Return/Trade the 2nd pair of CM 1s and cop the Chromes. Cyber 1s Materials weren't worthy of a double up on those (I did quintuple for Chicago, SBBs) & for me CMs felt like those trash black gum joints which aged horrible
laugh.gif
eek.gif
 x5 each? Nah, I'm good...I actually like the CM 1s...I'll probably end up doing custom royals 1s on a pair 
ohwell.gif

If you bought multiple pairs of these and one of the pairs you received had a "flaw" and you the type that keep yo sh** on ice for a year before wearin' em, my advice is to wear your "flawed" pair IMMEDIATELY. Don't complain, don't return em, and be thankful that the place you copped em from just gave you a reason to UN-DS those joints without having to think twice.

Nike sent me an email saying my package was delivered yesterday. It wasn't. My GF was home. I called NIKE the rep said sometimes drivers scan all packages before they are actually delivered, and my tracker had it scheduled to be delivered today. So if it didn't show up today then get worried. Fast forward to today, no package. I call NIKE and UPS and UPS says they can't do anything because of their contract with NIKE. And NIKE told me they will contact me in 3-4 days. This is Bull. $220 for sneakers and they aren't here, more so i get a BS email saying they are delivered when they aren't.

This garbage is not worth the hassle, headaches or the f'ing price of the god damn shoe.

Yea you should file a claim. Had the same thing happen to my playoff 12s a couple of years ago. Definitely not cool

Just got called that I won the raffle at Nordstrom after winning 10 last week. :rofl: (They got their shipment in late)

:lol:   yup!
:wow:  x5 each? Nah, I'm good...I actually like the CM 1s...I'll probably end up doing custom royals 1s on a pair :\
Foot Locker had me like :wow: :smh: when out the blue they stopped fcfs and switched over to raffle only for every release had to scramble the jets overtime :smh:. My bad thought you was rock 1 and stocking a pair only. Customize those into Royals way better than forking a grip over :lol: good ishh [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

My .5 up pair came in today and they are way to long.They fit amazing width wise but to much empty space.

Even with wide feet Im staying with the TTS pair.

Saw a Legit seller selling 9.5, 2 10s, and a size 12 for 280 a piece on Twitter if anyone's interested

Back
Top Bottom