Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

If you wear a size 12 in a retro 4 and it fits snug,will a size 13 in these be comparable or at least comfortable without feeling like your swimming?

Damn just opened one pair.

Gonna be a lotta regrets down the line with these...

They did they thing with this one...

Man I gotta say JB really outdid themselves on this shoe. One of the dopest. Glad to have em. They're quickly becoming my favorite 11s next to spacejams.

Got my pair..it looks pretty nice happy I got them on Nike.com..kinda surprised actually. Least favorite colorway though of the 11s I own. My 11a would be space Jams, bred 11s(even though so many people have them) legend blues, Concords, cool greys, then 72-10..I never liked the gammas or owned them.

Still no update from NDC for my size 9.5... Funny thing is that I ordered from FNL and Villa for some GS sizes on Monday, and I alerady got shipping last night.

Last edited:
the first pair that i ordered from nike is gonna be here tomorrow woah.

i still havent received shipping for my second order tho lol. 

Not for free u mark, I will pay... do u realise our dollar is ****, so when I purchase from the states, from m&n or footlocker or nba store I pay more for everything, we don't have **** down here no such thing as authentic jerseys down here, you see everyone wearing 20 dollar Jordan jerseys and 1 specific race snaps up all the J's when they come out

Got my pair in from ndc this morning overall happy with the shoe. Leather is on point and love the milky outsole. Kinda regret not hitting the mall for a double up but it is whatever glad I didn't sleep.

Last edited:
mines still havent shipped from nike either... cant even check the status on the nike page either

Log out and log back in.

edit: I see that's not working either.

go to UPS.com and track by reference (order number is your reference number). A label was finally created for my order.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom