Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Concurred. Mike Rich is the most original and most true to himself. YoAnty and Nightwing as well. And maybe because these cats are in their 30s. A lot of those younger youtubers like Bull, TonyD2Wild, etc barely turned 21 a couple years ago and are tryin' to "fit in" and make a name for themselves, but don't get me wrong, they do know their sh**. But nothing replaces the wisdom and level of originality one can only gain by being around longer than their peers.

What makes Mike Rich fun to watch is that he is naturally funny and he doesn't try too hard. He even involves his son in his vids and isn't afraid to go against the grain with his opinion on other kicks. Other younger youtubers will rock anything (Saucony, Asics, New Balance, etc) and say the kicks are on fleek even if they're not really feelin' them just to get free kicks to promote them for companies. Mike Rich, on the other hand, will tell you straight up he don't rock Saucony's because he thinks they're hideous. Rich won't even do a collection vid because everyone else does it. Goin' against the grain and I can totally respect that.

I'll be honest with you, I can't stand Bull1trc and I think dude tries way too hard to be cool. He's got a lot of followers but I bet 80-90% of them are younger than 25. And dude was rockin' fake Royal 1s on a couple of his vids. Mike Rich should've told this cat, "DON'T Getchasum!" lol
oh noes...i'm out of reps... 
ohwell.gif

100% agree. bull1trc's video are cool (cleanly spoken and casual), but i get a feeling it's a little too much and too often. He even has instruction video on how to lace shoes just to show you how young his audience is that needs "advice" on how to dress. 

only guy i can't stand is this dude CashNastyGaming that constantly talking about "hypebeast" but he is a hypebeast himself. One video shows him doensn't even know what the Flightposite is and says "only hypebeast wear this ****"

Bull1trc is only good to see what the shoe looks like on foot. As far as knowledge, he doesn't know squat. He's more of a hypebeast than anything else, and too cool for school. I also like Nightwing. He gives his honest opinions for the most part.

Last edited:
Mike Rich is SO CLEANSED, in my opinion.
laugh.gif

Getcha sum Mike Rich action! That dude is the most real and entertaining dude doing shoe reviews. Love his videos.
LOL, you basically just said his four most famous lines - "Cleansed," "In my opinion," "Getcha Sum," and "Action." But I'll add one more: "It's ya boy Mike Rich MAN!"

When people know a youtuber's famous sayings, that's when you know dude is OG.

Homie need to come to L.A., get him some west coast action, try some of that world famous In N Out Burger.

i used to watch a lot of other channels as well but i honestly can't think of any reviewers who aren't annoying or try too hard besides mike rich mannnn

LOL, you basically just said his four most famous lines - "Cleansed," "In my opinion," "Getcha Sum," and "Action." But I'll add one more: "It's ya boy Mike Rich MAN!"

Homie need to come to L.A., get him some west coast action, try some of that world famous In N Out Burger.

How about when he uses his lighter fluid to prop up his phone for his on feets, man! :lol:

Last edited:

The ones on this video are real. But he did a sneaker rotation video a few months ago, the one where he rocked both the Bred 1s and Royal 1s in the same week and the Royals he was rockin' in that video looked fake as hell.

I actually grew to like TonyD because it seems like he keeps it real. And he definitely a lot more hood than Bull, who seems like a rather spoiled daddy's little boy. Plus TonyD got L.A. roots so I gotta give him that hometown love.
...Bull never never came off as hood so that's really irrelevant, TonyD yes he has the street aspect to him.  Though Mike Rich is pretty good, not in my top five but still is an alright sneaker YouTuber.

oh noes...i'm out of reps... 
ohwell.gif

100% agree. bull1trc's video are cool (cleanly spoken and casual), but i get a feeling it's a little too much and too often. He even has instruction video on how to lace shoes just to show you how young his audience is that needs "advice" on how to dress. 

only guy i can't stand is this dude CashNastyGaming that constantly talking about "hypebeast" but he is a hypebeast himself. One video shows him doensn't even know what the Flightposite is and says "only hypebeast wear this ****"
I'm not familiar with CashNastyGaming but he sounds like a typical hypebeast youtuber to me.

There's a dude named Paul Cantu, who does Thrift Shop vids and vlogs, and some people may not like his style but he's got some originality in his material. Dude is also funny in his own special way. I enjoy watching him every once in a while although some of his stuff gets a little redundant but he has some vids that are funny as hell, like the video where he bought a new ride and it was an old 80s van that he claimed was pimpin.

Was funny the first 2 videos, now it's old to me.

And the Internet is entertained by him.

He's a loser who's trolling the sneaker community, yet they don't see that.
not a loser when he's gettin paid now by footlocker to make videos

How yall gonna leave mike rich out the mix??? He might not have a huge collection and review loads but dude has the best personality in the review world *IMO* GETCHASUM

Mike Rich is SO CLEANSED, in my opinion. :lol:

Getcha sum Mike Rich action! That dude is the most real and entertaining dude doing shoe reviews. Love his videos.
yea he's my favorite reviewer

Last edited:
I hate the XI box/packaging.

This **** not that serious, Michael

These Xis are flames though.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Sprite Remix  

bull1trc is too corny and lame…u can tell he was awkward and probably didn't have many friends growing up and is now over compensating for coolness over youtube
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Yup! Was just watching some of his videos yesterday. Man, I'd love to see him to a lil blurp on In'n'Out!!!

Back
Top Bottom