Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Hype for Jordans is at an all time low
I was waiting to see this year's get money boys or some dude licking the bottom of their shoe. Or a ratchet girl saying babies will catch "amonia for a pair of shoes". I saw none of that. The hype this year was mild for Jordans. I think street wear fashion/hype has shifted to more running shoes than clunky basketball shoes. I'm not complaining.

I was waiting to see this year's get money boys or some dude licking the bottom of their shoe. Or a ratchet girl saying babies will catch "amonia for a pair of shoes". I saw none of that. The hype this year was mild for Jordans. I think street wear fashion/hype has shifted to more running shoes than clunky basketball shoes. I'm not complaining.
Hype is still there. Its the resale hype thats continuing to decline which is a good thing for consumers who actually cop to wear although we got screwed with the premium pricing as a result. 

Slept on this release, but I decided to cop last minute. I went to my local Champs, and the last size 11 was sold right in front of me, so I went to a nearby HOH, right around 5:30. The place was swarming with people who wanted to cop pairs that had not been picked up at 6pm. Around 5:50, the employees told us to form a line and wrote down our sizes. They told us that we could only receive the size written down. A few dudes tried to cut in line, and were kicked out. 1 by 1, people received their shoes and the line slowly dragged along. Every few minutes, an employee would announce "X size is sold out" and groans would be heard, and bunch of people shuffled out of line. I did eventually pick up my pair, and as I handed my CC to the cashier, I saw a bunch of salt *** eyes staring me down. Lmao, glad I copped

Last edited:
I know dudes are trying to help.. but no one reads anything anymore. It's been posted at least once per page for like the last 50 pages that you can add but not checkout.

HOH at my local mall re-raffled unclaimed pairs, not FCFS. Smart or nah? 
All the winners might as well have been friends and family 
eyes.gif

You can def get these for under $300 using invoice on eBay, which isn't bad considering these were a little over $250 for me

You can def get these for under $300 using invoice on eBay, which isn't bad considering these were a little over $250 for me
And they will still complain.

No one wants to pay fees, everyone thinks shipping is free.

Even when you help someone out and it's not box price they complain.

Like, I'm suppose to eat tax and shipping helping you out cause you're cheap?

Ehh.

Just now I added a 9.5 to my cart on footlocker. Not sure if you can check out or not

Nevermind lol soon as u hit checkout....OOS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom