#NTlogic

Anyone who wanted these could easily get them
Over 1 millions pairs were made
These are still readily available
I walked in and copped at 1pm, no ticket
Many online sites still have these
Easiest cop ever

Smh. None of its true.
Actually my local hoh hoops had like 30 pears available after 6. That's a crapload

I still see these available in men sizes 8-13 on Eastbay. Just successfully added a size 13 to my cart. 

I'm so done with this thread man. I know you dudes are just trolling at this point 
laugh.gif

Shoes were crazily available. Did anybody try and NOT get a pair?
There have been people posting here and in the Facebook groups saying they struck out.  

People here in the Philippines struck out because a lot of the pairs were reserved for VIP members or by people who were able to reserve a pair through the different mechanics offered by retailers here.  By the time the reservations were filled up, only sizes left over were large sizes.  Saw someone post that he got a size 14 "for his dad" and wants to size swap for a size 8.  Yeah, "for his dad"...

ATTENTION: ALL OF THE SITES ARE SHOWING THESE ARE AVAILABLE AND YOU CAN ADD TO CART BUT ONCE YOU TRY AND CHECK OUT IT WILL SHOW THAT THE SHOES ARE SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!! STOP STATING THAT THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITES!!!! THE SHOES ARE SOLD OUT ON EACH WEBSITE!!!!!
So you can't checkout?

ATTENTION: ALL OF THE SITES ARE SHOWING THESE ARE AVAILABLE AND YOU CAN ADD TO CART BUT ONCE YOU TRY AND CHECK OUT IT WILL SHOW THAT THE SHOES ARE SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!! STOP STATING THAT THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITES!!!! THE SHOES ARE SOLD OUT ON EACH WEBSITE!!!!!
Thanks Sherlock Holmes........don't tell me your riding the red font phase too

People really that mad lol? 
These will still be easy to cop at resale value

I expect the mark up not to be that ridiculous. patience folks 

Restocks coming too 

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom