Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

mean.gif

I don't know what to tell you man. I'm 22 and whenever i've been at that mall i've never had an issue. I'll admit it's not in the best area, but again nobody's ever bothered me or any of my friends. Maybe it depends on how you carry yourself or maybe I just go at the right times. IDK. I was there for the Gamma Xl signup and release and there was no problem.
I'm glad you haven't had any issues and hope your good luck holds there in the future.
smile.gif

I do remember buying the black/red 13s at the Champs there around June 1998. Better days for me and the mall, LOL.

Sometimes if u know people at like a FTL or hoh or wherever u go they will let u take the shoes home but u give them cash and they just scan the Barcode of the shoe box when the day comes and put the money in the register.
Nice to know some spots still did that. Had a footaction spot in the late 90s that did that. Now instead of gettin them early you pay to "win" the raffle lol

I'm pretty short, I'm skinny, I don't workout anymore, and I've never been in a fight. That's why I carry a knife. I'm not the shook type, I'm not afraid of anyone but it's just for self defense. If you're scared,I suggest you do the same

fists cant beat guns or knives. im not saying anyone is stupid enough to but my friend was stabbed taking the subway home over a pair of fire red 5s. people will do anything for a pair of shoes here in philly

if you're scared of line ups then just buy them online...

Jesus. Just cough up the extra dough and order online.

Anyone know the definite sizing on these, won't have a chance to try them on...I have the steels but they're way too big...since they're leather I'm guessing sz .5 down, but then I was hearing about the bands, so I'm guessing TTS?

the link posted from finishline earlier was for the gradeschool sizes. Does anyone have the mens size link? thanks in advance fams.

Considering these over the FP1's dropping the same day...

But not sure yet...

HMMM....

Eblens called me back, got my 11.5 ready for pickup Saturday morning. Now waiting on another Eblens to call me back on my 2nd pair. If they don't call by tomorrow evening, then I will have to head to my nearest mall at 7:30AM Saturday morning and wait for the doors to open at 8AM.
your nearest mall opens at 8am?

Back
Top Bottom