Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

im kinda scared to get in line to cop these. i work out and know how to fight but im still a little anxious. been a while since i copped retros in retail

proxy

Last edited:

im kinda scared to get in line to cop these. i work out and know how to fight but im still a little anxious. been a while since i copped retros in retail
Real talk I love this site just for the laughs. You'll be fine man. 

Last edited:
Thanks.

Los Cerritos Center: 91C98D1F37

Beverly Center: 06493FDCA0

Westfield Culver City: 65C71A3B11

Crenshaw Plaza: 7CBEF3A133

WF Santa Anita: EC04BF0492

too bad the folks in the northern bay (BAY AREA) dont like to share... lol. keep it up doe!
Same story every release people want something for a UNIVERSAL code, blows my mind. For the bred 1 release I started a NorCal list tho. SoCal had me like damn this is how it should be :smokin

I'm pretty short, I'm skinny, I don't workout anymore, and I've never been in a fight. That's why I carry a knife. I'm not the shook type, I'm not afraid of anyone but it's just for self defense. If you're scared,I suggest you do the same

Watch out he works out AND knows how to fight! Lol but scared to get in line to buy a pair of shoes hmm that's odd.
Side note: one of tge funniest posts I've read ina while.
fists cant beat guns or knives. im not saying anyone is stupid enough to but my friend was stabbed taking the subway home over a pair of fire red 5s. people will do anything for a pair of shoes here in philly

Last edited:

fists cant beat guns or knives. im not saying anyone is stupid enough to but my friend was stabbed taking the subway home over a pair of fire red 5s. people will do anything for a pair of shoes here in philly
if you're scared of line ups then just buy them online...

if you're scared of line ups then just buy them online...
ive been coppin online for a long time. but im so damn tired of people stealing my packages. now everytime i gotta ask someone too look out for them or just wait for them myself. my local ups, fedex, and usps dont hold packages either so im ******.

damn, i been wanting these since i wasn't able to get them when they 1st dropped. these are a definite cop, no questions asked.

Back
Top Bottom