Jordan X "Bobcats"

Definitely agree with u there. If it was mass gr I think it wouldn't have sold out. Clear bottoms a factor as well, only part of this CW I liked.

for those that didnt cop, the following pics will make you regret, regret, regret!!

My gray lace swap!  makes the shoe look "camp level", imo
They do look good with the lace swap, repped for that but I wouldn't go as far as saying they look "camp leve"

but it is your opinion I respect that

Surprised to see these at the mall today still. Colorway is a whole lot diifferent than what I'm used to, which is not a bad thing. Passed on these though, not really my cup of tea.

Navy laces is the way to go on these. I almost regret not copping now, but the grey base is still not sitting right with me.

Last edited:
I just picked up a pair on footlocker.com
It looks like they have a full size run up.

They won't ship until the end of January.

I wonder if it's because people are canceling when they realize this. The only danger is that they might do that, oh we didn't get as many as expected that they've been doing lately.

Got one because it shipped for free. A friend wanted these after seeing mine.

Last edited:
They won't ship until the end of January.

I wonder if it's because people are canceling when they realize this. The only danger is that they might do that, oh we didn't get as many as expected that they've been doing lately.
I'm fine with that I only have $32 of my money tied up with these. I had a gift card for $150 that I used on them. I checked out the thread yesterday and saw that pic with the navy laces. That sold me on them. They'll be nice to wear with an Astros fitted.

these are about as terrible as the real bobcats lol. but congrats to all who copped 

The Grey and/or Navy Blue lace swap makes the show look sooooooo much better. If I would have saw them w/ those laces initially, I probably would have copped. 

I picked up a pair, but
What you guys are doing with those lace swaps, is making your shoes look very Monotone. You guys need more flare :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom