Jordan X "Bobcats"

I think this is a nice pick up to complete the city pack should the Orlandos, Seattles, and Kings release one day. In my opinion there will be a good amount of people regretting missing out on these a few years later.

I caught the end of the Bulls Bobcats game the other night and didn't notice anyone on Charlotte wearing these though.

I think this is a nice pick up to complete the city pack should the Orlandos, Seattles, and Kings release one day. In my opinion there will be a good amount of people regretting missing out on these a few years later.

I caught the end of the Bulls Bobcats game the other night and didn't notice anyone on Charlotte wearing these though.

nope i was shocked no one had em on

Free shipping, I'm going to call to see if they will refund the shipping since i wasn't able to use a code but now they are offering it and also for making me wait till the 31st

People probably cancelled due to the wait and also there is no resell value. If they don't refund the shipping i might cancel since my pair from NDC has shipped. Lately I've been ordering backups incase something goes wrong

My local Jimmy still has mad pairs of these left, guess no one wanted them
I thought the same thing over the weekend but these look just like the one that came out . These were really limited so it is hard to believe they are sitting no matter how unpopular they were with stores only getting maybe a size rumor two max.

Kind of regret not copping these just so many kicks coming out that I want and I am saving up for that I had to pass on these.

These are hot with the navy laces imo cant lie

Color blocking on X's seem to be too subtle, which make them look kind of plain to me sometimes.

I feel like jb wasted the icey sole on this 10. Should have been used on a classic bulls colorway....

was in sheikh stockton today & the guy looked up on computer & between their region which i think includes sac, stockton, tracy & san francisco, they had 40 pair left in stock. 4 right there in store.

So, Back order on the 31st means they Restock the shoe and more pairs arrive on the 31st?

OR they never got their full release day shipment??

Anyone?                                                                                                                                                                         

I feel like jb wasted the icey sole on this 10. Should have been used on a classic bulls colorway....

Stop it

QFT and the where i can get a pair of grey laces. tried a couple shoe stores and they were either too thin, thick, or short

If you have any wolf grey sneaker with round or oval laces, like the 2012 you can use those

So, Back order on the 31st means they Restock the shoe and more pairs arrive on the 31st?

OR they never got their full release day shipment??

Anyone?                                                                                                                                                                         

They never got their shipment, but are expected to get it on or by the 31st.

I picked up a pair today. Must say they are very clean in person and extremely comfortable. Now need to hunt for the dark blue laces and ill be good.

Last edited:
Being How 10's Steels are probably the most Comfortable Jordan (To Me) I Rocked this past Year… and These with All Navy Laces Give it that Detroit Tigers look….. I might have to just grab a pair….  

I'm just kinda sick of ICEY SOLES… every pair i have has ICEY SOLES…. ICEY SOLES ICCERY CUBE …ICE T…..GEEZZZZ

And I Don't know how to do that SEA GLOW Trick to change them yellow to ICEY Again..

What have i got myself into?

They're authentic I got it from footlocker in the store. It looks like an error on Nike's factory .. shoes are legit, like I checked every piece of them to make sure

Back
Top Bottom