Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Well, after missing the call for a winning raffle, I get cart jacked this morning at checkout after I forgot to enter my phone number. Maaaan not good luck on these so far lmao

Imma try & cop here at the big FTL store opening in a few hours. What size would be popular there in the USA , just in case I can get another one... & whoever wants it...

These are a very, very bright red in person, got my hands on them at the JB store at All Star Weekend. They look almost radioactive in natural light.
Heard you can customize certain jordan model's down there 
nerd.gif

^ I was told you can bring your Js and they'll laser or put elephant print on them or something like that. There's a customization area in the JB store but I didn't really check it out, but it looks like the Nike id website brought to life.

Hey I just joined today but been lurking for a while lol. So is anyone in detroit going to fairlane tonight? Do you all think getting to mall at 9pm tonight will be early enough? Im hoping everybody still on they dates lmao

Well, after missing the call for a winning raffle, I get cart jacked this morning at checkout after I forgot to enter my phone number. Maaaan not good luck on these so far lmao
DAMN. still hoping  I can get a pair at retail. I got the brons but might sell to get these

I guess I didn't win either of the two raffles I entered. (not surprise) No phone call late yesterday or today. Will have to try and cop online tomorrow morning.

I guess I didn't win either of the two raffles I entered. (not surprise) No phone call late yesterday or today. Will have to try and cop online tomorrow morning.
i'm still holding out hope that i will get a call today. Otherwise i'll be trying online too. 

Back
Top Bottom