Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Didn't even want those white/infrared 6's but I noticed Nike SF send the tweet out so I went ahead and tried it.. ended up getting a RSVP which i'm like 2 for 30 now :smh:

FTL/HOH is doing FCFS so either they got a decent amount of pairs (at least 30 or so), or the hype isn't there.

I doubt it's the latter though.

Wanted these from jump but sadly it's looking like I'll miss out on these 
mean.gif

I'm ready for Saturday, it will be my birthday and l will be picking up my pair. Just received this shirt that goes with it. Can't wait. (I don't know why the shoes are inside the cup but yeah) View media item 801814

Neither are limited, both maps are full man, not to mention FNL and NDC stocking them as well.  Relax pls
What are you talkin about? We already know that many places will be getting these BUT numbers will be nowhere near the white infrareds. As someone stated before in Philly their villa is gettin like 10 pairs. I talked to a lot these places are getting limited pairs hence they are limited...

These are not a GR so they must b somewhat limited. Only 4 footlocker got them here in S. Fla. And i counted more than 18 stores getting the white/infra

FTL/HOH is doing FCFS so either they got a decent amount of pairs (at least 30 or so), or the hype isn't there.

I doubt it's the latter though.
I take it your referring to Holyoke. Wish Providence was doing FCFS

Yeah I am.

They only do raffles for really limited stuff, or real high demand shoes.

I suspect them to do a raffle for the Carmine and Blk/Infrareds, just off extremely high demand.

Last edited:
damnnnnnnn. I'd be throwing my phone like them ppl off of Flappy bird:lol:  
I thought I could just take a nap and sleep the lost off. Nope, still woke up mad as hell lol. Could have had a stress free morning on Saturday but now I might have to deal with Sadderday

Last edited:
I'm still holding onto hope that my local Champ's and HoH weren't bs'ing saying that they would call Thursday for whoever won ASG shoe's and Friday for whoever won Jordan Retro 6 shoe's since my local Champ's called me right before closing time to let me know that I won the KD VI ASG (raffle I put in for my brother). But you people saying you got automated calls for the VI's are scaring me, since I even called both places today and they specifically said they would call Retro 6 winner's tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom