Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

i dont get it? is it like a raffle where you have to enter to have a chance at getting an access code? 

So exactly how hard was it to get these this morning?
laugh.gif
I think they only had like 10 shoes available lmao ..

Wont lie im not liking that access code ****. Sounds wierd and complicated for no reason. Now folks gonna be selling access codes on release days.

Wow it's like adding another barrier for humans and giving even more advantage to bots.....ummmmm

People have been using decryptors for cd keys on pc games for the longest time and those are 20 characters....nike what have you done?

Last edited:
Tyler: This is a special deal that we might send out to people, maybe for winning a contest or someone special we feel we should recognize.  Maybe influencers on Twitter or something like that. 

I believe the Nike Access Code was implemented for the LeBron 11 2K14 (source: http://niketalk.com/t/577375/the-of...-no-buying-selling-trading/2040#post_19504481), but are they now going to implement it for all "limited" releases?

Yep just like the 2k14. Just confirmed with a Nike rep. She states it will be for "specific styles" though.

So did she say if itll just be a random drawing of names? Like that finishline draft? Or will you need to earn them?

Lol if I knew the hype/quantities would be like this, I would've copped as many pairs possible in New Orleans last week

If they're going to implement the Nike Access Code for select releases, it might as well just be for all TLO releases. That's where all of the discrepancies exist.

Were they able to explain how the selection is going to be made? 
It's for special occasions like someone famous on twitter who does nike reviews daily, celebrities, etc. Nothing for us normal folk to worry about and it most definitely  won't affect us.

Back
Top Bottom