Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

out of stock as soon as i clicked it
838707827.gif
I'M IN TEARS. :rofl:

exactly.  i won a local raffle and was able to grab a second pair from the unclaimed stack

i didn't even bother trying this morning.  too many eyes on this release.  everyone who typically cops online from FL, FA, FNL, Champs, EB were locked in on Nike.Com @ 8a
That's what's up! Everyone sleeps on the unclaimed pairs in my area. They got resellers showing up after the pick up window closes cleaning house. I just have to make sure to beat the resellers to the unclaimed pairs

So what we gonna do about it? People are mad but y'all not gonna do **** about it. So shut up and get ready to spend more of ya hard earn cash on a company who doesn't give a rat *** about you because they already got you under their spell. You're slaves to sneakers. They treat you like sluts. Y'all keep coming back for more. It's so sad it's comical..
One of the top 5 Factual posts ever in NT history.

Last edited:
So for those that got through last week during the initial drop date, was it ever confirmed if ALL orders were canceled? Or did some NT members' orders slip through the cracks?

Last edited:
So for those that got through last week during the initial drop date, was it ever confirmed if ALL orders were canceled? Or did some NT members' orders slip through the cracks?
Some shipped, just going to post this for those who missed it lol

hanon just sent me my shipping info nothing like a week later, they will be my third first are in, second come today love the soft leather  if they had leather lining these would be the sh

Dude...I don't get why the Toro Bravo's are more "valuable" than the white ones?

The Toro Bravo's look horrendous?

Back
Top Bottom