Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Latest I've heard from Nike is the reason they haven't canceled my order is because they will honor the pair of White/Infrared's I had in it.

These pics are niiiiiccee. Nice to have em, won't be distraught if I don't. Really wish Nike would either cancel my order or just ship my d**m shoes. Annoying to have a pending charge for 5 days.

SO UPS is saying these are on route to my crib but it's already 8:20 in NYC, is there still a chance they'll make it today?

On my activity feed, it doesn't say that it's out for delivery :smh:

Last edited:
Not like it matters, but as far as rankings go for JB red sneakers: 3 > 4 > 5 > 9 > 6

#RandomPost

Last edited:
If you ordered from ndc, call and super complain about the megged flag on your account. After talking with 2 supervisors on how you could figured out the twiiter mistake and no bot was used (checked out at 8:27 am) they removed the flag

If you ordered from ndc, call and super complain about the megged flag on your account. After talking with 2 supervisors on how you could figured out the twiiter mistake and no bot was used (checked out at 8:27 am) they removed the flag
we call that the "BS to get you off the phone" answer in customer service...........

Not like it matters, but as far as rankings go for JB red sneakers: 3 > 4 > 5 > 9 > 6

#RandomPost
Congratulations to all that got their pairs. I did not (got the white pair though so it wasnt a total loss) get a pair but I didnt try too Hard either. I do think these were a great retro+, and will look to get a pair later. I can see these settling for under 300 so I will take my time. If not no biggie, I'm not spending more than 250ish.

What about the OG all reds....the XXI and the II for that matter?

#RandomPost
Saw you scooped up those DB 3's. Nice my man
smokin.gif

I'm still doubting my pair will be shipped, but this is the email I received. 
does that means they're going to wait till the 6 release this weekend then ship the shoe to you? that still doesn't prove you're getting the shoe either. they should have the shoe and ship it instead of delaying. unless they want you get it along with the rest of us this weekend.

Probably had both VIs on your order and they had to reschedule it since they arent shipping any of the reds and cant fill the whole order so they didnt ship out Monday like everyone elses. 

Or maybe you got lucky. Who knows right now. everyone's pretty much clueless about what Nike is doing since they havent even rescheduled the release yet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom