Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

Yeah, it was love at first sight for the suede Gatorades just for the fact that they look like the Macklemore 6s.

Was just pointing out that the exact shoe in the Wahlburgers episode is indeed the Macklemore sample (green sole as opposed to white sole).
Gotcha. I thought you were inferring that the green suede shoes were just some Macklemore samples and weren't going to see a release.
I totally forgot about the sole being different. Plus, now I'm remembering, there was that pic of the inside of the green pair tongue that said "IF I COULD BE" or something. That couldn't have been his pair.
The white toe cap that seems so out of place makes a little more sense now too. They just had to change something.

That's what I'm thinking.

I'll take the green pair, not because they are limited (if they are) because they look nicer.

gatorade-jordan-6-green-orange-1.jpg

All in if these are the exact pair as shown:
air-jordan-6-gatorade-preview-02.jpg

The white/orange pair with the same blocking as the Carmines is incredible. I've never been a big fan of the VI but I love those. I wonder how limited they'll be, I'd love to cop around $150.

Man I wish they would've dropped the macklemores instead of the gatorades. Macklemore's would've been an instant cop for me.

That white toe cap on the G6s just kills it for me.

Back
Top Bottom