Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

Just spoke to a few folks. The Green 6's aren't showing in their calendar just yet.

But as far as the orange toes, they got less quantities than the usual "GR" releases.

So take that with a pinch of salt.

I'm a true 11. I'd go for 11.5

Really? Your saying to go up in a 6? These have universally run big in almost every version. I recently got the ASG 6 at the outlets and my true size 11 I was swimming in them. 10.5 felt better tied up. Same with the Alternates. I'm shocked if these run big. Thanks for the info buddy.

Suppose to release October 21
59A4CE57-2FCB-49BD-B0DD-912DEE33EA73.jpeg

The 21st does make sense if you're JB imo. The people that strike out will have the wider released "Carmine" version a week later as a consolation of sorts and a week for the Gatorade hype in general to build.

I wonder how hype the orange and white pair is gonna be. The all green one is guaranteed hype but I feel that if the orange and white pair is mass produced, the hype could easily die

I wonder how hype the orange and white pair is gonna be. The all green one is guaranteed hype but I feel that if the orange and white pair is mass produced, the hype could easily die
Both of them will have equal hype and the fact that they have clothing for it that’s adding to the hype. All the special stuff like the box and the hangtag and the fact the sneaker actually is inspired by something important instead of “MJ wore a sock that had purple lint on the nike check so here is that CW blah blah” adds to the hype. I can’t imagine these sit I’d say both easily sell out.

Both of them will have equal hype and the fact that they have clothing for it that’s adding to the hype. All the special stuff like the box and the hangtag and the fact the sneaker actually is inspired by something important instead of “MJ wore a sock that had purple lint on the nike check so here is that CW blah blah” adds to the hype. I can’t imagine these sit I’d say both easily sell out.

yeah both are hype for sure. they will sell out.

green pair is probably gonna be at nike labs and boutiques and maybe select nike stores that get limited stuff.

Back
Top Bottom