Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

%24(KGrHqZ,!n4FJriQygyvBSf!+)6z)Q~~60_35.JPG
%24T2eC16dHJGIFFopSnyKNBSbSmZgoQg~~60_57.JPG
%24_57.JPG

Grown men need stylist now? I'm not sure why you dudes do this.
Concept of grown men escapes fashionistas bro. 

It is a biological age thing to them. It has nothing to do with behaviour in their eyes. 

A man is defined by his yeezys and denim selection not his ability to provide and protect.

Those without super fruity  up to date swag, are the only people that can be clowned and everyone else is just homophobic.

Pulled out the size 13 I have had stocked since release morning and compared to the one I've been showing friends and others. Both are completely DS and the one I had put away is crazy blue. Comparison pics:

Throwing both of these back in the closet for a real long time. One of them may see daylight next summer
I'll post pictures later tonight when I get home, but I have two 8.5 pairs, one from Champs and one from NDC. The ones from Champs are way bluer than NDC, and then one of the NDC heels is barely blue. I think I'm just going to return those.

Both of mine were from finishline. The 2 that I picked up for friends from HoH were the same crazy blue tint as my stashed pair

Those are cheesy bro where do you shop lol? I barely walk in belks I prefer Neman maracus but I haven't seen that in the polo section. Not trying to rant

Because you won't. Those Polo Sport pieces are from the late 90's / early 00's i believe. I've never been to Neman maracus. What type of clothes do they sell?

Last edited:
Rocked them for the first time today and they're even better on feet. Only problem is I scuffed them and it won't come out around the toe box. It's not too crazy but it still sucks
frown.gif

Hey guys I got my Laneys delivered from FNL last Friday and today I decided to re-lace them. I always do this with all my shoes. Well, I find out that the laces are not of even length. One is shorter by 2.5 inches or so and this always bugs me. I bought a size 10.5 by the way.

Should I contact Nike directly or go through Finishline to get replacement laces? Or should I just go buy new lacess, which I'd rather not have to do after paying $194 with taxes and shipping.

:x

Last edited:
Hey guys I got my Laneys delivered from FNL last Friday and today I decided to re-lace them. I always do this with all my shoes. Well, I find out that the laces are not of even length. One is shorter by 2.5 inches or so and this always bugs me. I bought a size 10.5 by the way.

Should I contact Nike directly or go through Finishline to get replacement laces? Or should I just go buy new lacess, which I'd rather not have to do after paying $194 with taxes and shipping.
Do you usually complain after you get your nail done and all too? Because this sound like something a woman would complain about. Come on dude. You can buy a set of new lace just about anywhere for less than a dollar.

Do you usually complain after you get your nail done and all too? Because this sound like something a woman would complain about. Come on dude. You can buy a set of new lace just about anywhere for less than a dollar.
Lol, the associate at finishline would probably slap him for going back on some BS like that.

I might have mispoke in what I asked for, maybe it isn't the SKU.  It should be a 9 digit number, thank you anyways for the quick post.

Back
Top Bottom