Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Guy is offering his DS laneys and 40 cash for my DS 2010 Oreo 6s..thoughts fam?
I'm not a fan of 6's so I'm biased but I'd do it. The laneys pop more IMO and look better.

But again I'm biased  
happy.gif

forgot to post in here, received mine from ndc.

leather is so stiff. tumbled leather is a nice touch. absolutely perfect pair, no problems or anything for once :lol:

I wouldn't trade my Oreos for the laney's but that's just me. I value the Oreos more than laney's but that's not a discredit to this particular retro. U can probably find the laney's for retail if u want to get em that bad but I also understand money can cause an issue, so if u don't wear the 6's do the trade before u begin to admire them only because u know u will no longer have them. Also take into consideration that u might want those 6's bakc at some point, so taking a gander over on eBay wouldn't hurt before making a definitive decision.

That's why I hate the trade question. People just need to do what makes them happy. Nobody else's opinion really matters.

Saying flip the Oreos for 300 yields the same result after paypal shipping and eBay fees considering the Laneys were 170 before tax and shipping on top of the $40.

Just got mine shipped from FNL. And I must say very pleased. Wish they used this leather in both the fire reds and grapes. And for those that said they received shoes from FNL with close to yellow soles. Not mine. These came in icy blueee
View media item 648162

Any word of a restock or of a place selling them for retail in an 8.5? It's looking like my Nike order got stolen 
ohwell.gif

that sucks. i hope you get ur pair. these sneaker fit weird. i went with my true size and they don't fit tight or lose. im thinking about cutting that strap that holds the tongue down

Just got mine shipped from FNL. And I must say very pleased. Wish they used this leather in both the fire reds and grapes. And for those that said they received shoes from FNL with close to yellow soles. Not mine. These came in icy blueee
View media item 648162
Same here, the pair I ordered from fnl were super blue, even my netting is tinted, while the pair I purchased from fnl physical store was just blue soles, this made me tend to the production dates

Back
Top Bottom